inter273 发表于 2009-9-6 11:34:00

I Will Convince Barcelona Ace Lionel Messi To Join Inter - Javier Zanetti

Inter captain Javier Zanetti is backing Barcelona ace Lionel Messi to join the Nerazzurri, and he is ready to help make it happen by enticing the pint-sized hitman to the San Siro.

On Friday, reports in the Italian press claimed that the Milan-based side have an agreement with Messi's father, Jorge, that will give them first choice in landing the player.

Zanetti is now ready to help convince his countryman to join Jose Mourinho's men.

"I knew about contacts between Inter and Messi. The president spoke to me about it," Zanetti told La Gazzetta Dello Sport.

"Signing him from Barcelona now would be impossible, but it could be done in two or three years.

"My aim after football is to become a club director and I want to be the man who brings Messi to Inter, a bit like what Leonardo did with Kaka and Milan."

Inter lost Zlatan Ibrahimovic to Barcelona during the summer, but the captain believes his side have come out stronger as a result.

"This Inter is more complete. We are covered everywhere. The 'Ibra' sale has made us change and we have good feet in the midfield. We are more of a team," added Zanetti.

"Mourinho is also very involved and he feels this squad is his own, more than last year."

Salvatore Landolina, Goal.com

守望inter 发表于 2009-9-6 11:36:04

Hitzfield 发表于 2009-9-6 11:38:26

楼上头像啥意思

撒沙囧人 发表于 2009-9-6 11:39:18

老新闻了,n个网站都有翻译版本了,搞不懂楼猪想干什么

所向披靡 发表于 2009-9-6 11:57:07

鸟文学的不好
论坛哪位牛人翻译下先可否

bestinterlq 发表于 2009-9-6 12:42:51

萨队说我会把梅西带到国米

bestinterlq 发表于 2009-9-6 12:44:04

楼上头像啥意思
Hitzfield 发表于 2009-9-6 11:38 http://bbs.inter.net.cn/images/common/back.gif鸟去年说AV赛季结束后将会一无所获,结果果然如此。有国米球迷就用这件球衣羞辱AV

蓝羽 发表于 2009-9-6 13:16:20

【GOAL】9月5日 萨内蒂退役后欲当经理人 称愿将梅西带至国米
国际米兰队长萨内蒂希望自己的同胞、巴萨球星梅西加盟“蓝黑军团”,而且萨内蒂本人愿意复制当年莱昂纳多将卡卡带到米兰城的壮举。     本周五,有意大利的媒体宣称,国米已和梅西的父亲兼经纪人豪尔赫达成一份协定,根据这份协议,如果梅西离开巴萨,那么国际米兰方面将拥有优先收购权。
     而如今,作为国米的队长,萨内蒂同样表示希望亲自说服梅西加盟穆里尼奥的球队。
     萨内蒂告诉《米兰体育报》说:“我知道国米和梅西间的接触。关于这个问题,主席(莫拉蒂)和我谈过。”
    “现在从巴萨签下他会是不可能的,但在2、3年后,或许会做到这一点。”
    “在足球(职业生涯)后我的目标是成为一家俱乐部的经理,我想要成为那个将梅西带至国际米兰的人,这有一点像莱昂纳多之于卡卡和米兰的事情。”
    “蓝黑军团”在今夏失去了队中的头号球星伊布拉希莫维奇,但队长认为球队却因此而变得更为强大。
     萨内蒂说:“这支国米更加完整。(现在)无论何处,我们都已被覆盖到。出售伊布拉已经让我们得到改变,在中场上我们拥有优秀的球员。现在的我们更多是一支球队。”
    “穆里尼奥同样非常投入,而且他感到这支球队就是他自己的,(这种感觉)要超过去年。”

hclhcl 发表于 2009-9-6 16:40:14

这个新闻昨天的吧
页: [1]
查看完整版本: I Will Convince Barcelona Ace Lionel Messi To Join Inter - Javier Zanetti