spiritfree 发表于 2006-12-12 08:55:06

奥比纳明夏转会 贝卢斯齐不急于赴欧(11楼翻译,16楼更新)

两则与国米有点关系的转会消息
<B>Obinna set for summer move</B>
Monday 11 December, 2006
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/dec11o.html
Nigerian starlet Victor Obinna is set to leave Chievo Verona at the end of the season, his agent has suggested.
The attacking talent has been one of the few bright sparks in the Flying Donkeys’ term so far and his form has caught the attention of some top clubs.
While a January transfer has been ruled out by his representative, a move at the end of the season is a distinct possibility.
“There are a few whispers going around about my client, but I can assure you that we are not in contact with any other clubs,” Gaetano Paolillo told calciomercato.com.
“The boy is a promising player and it is obvious that he would come to the attention of some of the world’s biggest sides.
“If things go well then he will certainly change teams at the end of the present campaign. But a January move won’t occur, even if you can never say never.
“However, for now my player is thinking solely about doing the best he can for current club Chievo Verona.”
Obinna, who is still only 19, was strongly linked with a move to Inter last January but the switch fell through after he was called up for the African Cup of Nations.
The Nerazzurri are known to still be monitoring the teenager even if he last week revealed that he dreams of a Manchester United future.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<B>River Plate star Fernando Belluschi insists he is in no hurry to depart Argentina</B>
http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=434681&amp;CPID=103&amp;clid=175&amp;lid=8&amp;title=Belluschi+in+no+hurry
The 23-year-old has been linked with big-money moves to the likes of Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid and Internazionale.
"I am not in a hurry to leave River," said Belluschi.
"I want to play in next year's Copa Libertadores because that is a title that all at River wants to win and it has been very close in the last two years.
"It's a very important competition for River."
Belluschi does concede that he is indeed seeking a move to Europe at some point in his career.
"Of course it's very exciting to know that European teams are keeping an eye on you and any player would like to be transfered to european football.
"I even have the luck that I am in River and that give you the chance to be known even more in Europe"

wd1236 发表于 2006-12-12 09:40:42

第一个新闻看到过,说他向往加盟英超,渴望加盟曼联,年轻人心里总是有自己的喜好,可以理解!

reich3 发表于 2006-12-12 09:46:01

<P>兄弟,是否可以翻译一下:)</P><P>这里与我为代表,对e文很白痴的</P>

wd1236 发表于 2006-12-12 09:52:20

<P>切沃前锋维克托·奥比纳(Victor Obinna)近日透露,他希望有朝一日能为曼联效力。</P><P>这位高效率的尼日利亚新星在最近的2场意甲联赛中攻入4球,一直有传闻称他将在1月份转会国际米兰。然而,奥比纳最近表示他最大的梦想是能在英超踢球,为曼联效力。</P><P>他在接受《米兰体育报》采访时说道:“曼联比赛的所有电视转播我都看,我将为有朝一日能去那里踢球而努力。”</P><P>我们自己的主页上有这个新闻!斑竹去看看</P>

whycan 发表于 2006-12-12 10:27:01

他想上英超,不大可能啊

weihuan 发表于 2006-12-12 10:44:05

就让他去吧!无所畏惧!

刘亦菲 发表于 2006-12-12 11:55:44

<P>现在球队也没他的位置.</P>

ygw7768 发表于 2006-12-12 12:01:15

<P>我在SOHU看到的消息怎么是  AC对他有意思啊`~~~~~~</P>

solo_mk 发表于 2006-12-12 13:42:10

<P>奥比那的风格和小马有点像</P><P>速度型的</P><P>适合英超</P>

wangbean 发表于 2006-12-12 13:49:29

<P>奥比那 转会切沃的时候可能有附加条款,那年本应该是转国米的 。</P><P>况且国米的黑人前锋传统应该不会丢</P>