国际米兰

标题: 悲剧了吧,莫拉蒂:贝利特斯留下 [打印本页]

作者: 姚远    时间: 2010-12-22 08:10:16     标题: 悲剧了吧,莫拉蒂:贝利特斯留下

Moratti: "Resta Benitez"
Moratti: Benitez 'effectively' Inter boss
“At this moment the manager of Inter is effectively still Rafa Benitez and we won’t contact anyone until the situation is clarified,” said Massimo Moratti.

The President held a summit with directors Marco Branca, Rinaldo Ghelfi and Piero Ausilio this evening in Milan.

There are strong reports it was to decide on the future of Benitez, who has effectively set a ‘back me or sack me’ ultimatum.

“At this moment the manager of Inter is effectively still Benitez. That is factually correct, if I'm not wrong,” insisted Moratti when leaving his office.

“I read about all these other names in the media, but the club won’t contact any other Coach until the situation is clarified.”

Tuttosport and others have suggested that ex-Milan boss Leonardo is lined up to take over.

“Let’s not joke around,” he replied. “There was no summit meeting either, as I had other things to do while other people got together.”

It’s suggested in the Spanish and Italian media that Benitez is waiting to be fired rather than resign, something that would cost Inter around
作者: yangyue0    时间: 2010-12-22 08:19:21

可能是和卡佩罗还没谈好
作者: dong_zhaohua    时间: 2010-12-22 08:21:30

有新闻说莫拉蒂接触了穆里尼奥和斯帕莱蒂
作者: 王晓萌    时间: 2010-12-22 09:27:18

除非老莫不想麻烦,是因为他已经预定好了夏天的新帅了。
作者: zhaoxueqian    时间: 2010-12-22 09:29:49

肯定还在和别的谈
作者: 单车童话    时间: 2010-12-22 09:40:24

LZ你的新闻从哪里来的,这个是官网上的采访

Moratti: "Nessuna riunione fiume"
Martedì, 21 Dicembre 2010 21:19:34    permalink

MILANO - Pochi minuti fa, all'uscita dagli uffici Saras, il presidente Massimo Moratti ha risposto alle domande dei giornalisti in attesa.

Ecco le dichiarazioni integrali:

Presidente, quale è il verdetto di questa riunione fiume?
"Non c'è stata nessuna riunione fiume. Io avevo altre cose da fare e le altre persone si sono incontrate tra di loro, quindi io non avevo riunioni fiume".

Rafa Benitez è ancora l'allenatore dell'Inter?
"Sì, nei fatti sì. Se è per questo, in questo momento qui, è l'allenatore dell'Inter se non mi sbaglio".

Ci sono altri pensieri?
"No, non ci sono altri pensieri. Ho sentito e letto di contatti con altri allenatori, ma la Società non ha preso contatti con nessun altro allenatore, finchè non si chiarisce la situazione".

Neanche un contatto con Leonardo?
"Ma quando stasera? (ndr.:sorride)"

Qualche mese fa...
"Non scherziamo".
作者: 单车童话    时间: 2010-12-22 09:41:22

采访中,记者问“贝尼特斯是否仍然是国米的主教练?”
主席的回答:是的,此时此刻是,如果没有记错的话...

但是最后记者问到是不是都没有和传闻中的莱昂纳多接触过?
主席的回答就很暧昧(个人认为)了:什么时候?今晚?然后是一个微笑...

我没有看到有留下这几个字啊
作者: 单车童话    时间: 2010-12-22 09:45:39

更狠的是天空体育头条就是贝尼特斯被解雇。。。。。。。。

Benitez: Axed by Inter

The former Liverpool boss was only appointed by the Serie A giants in the summer but has failed to impress during his time in Italy.

Benitez was handed the unenviable task of following in the footsteps of Jose Mourinho after the former Chelsea chief secured an unprecedented treble of the UEFA Champions League, Serie A and Coppa Italia titles.

The 50-year-old has seen his side struggle in league action this season and they are currently seventh in the Serie A standings, 13 points adrift of leaders AC Milan, although they do have two games in hand.

Outburst
Inter's defence of their European crown has also stuttered as they finished second in Group A behind Tottenham and suffering a miserable 3-0 defeat at the hands of Werder Bremen in their final group fixture.

A meeting with Bayern Munich, who Mourinho's Inter defeated in the Champions League final last summer, was on the cards in the last 16, but there will be a new man at the helm for that fixture in February.

Benitez was understood to be on borrowed time after his outburst in the wake of the Club World Cup success when he called on club president Massimo Moratti to back him in the transfer market if they wanted him to stay as coach.

Moratti has pointedly refused to stand by the Spaniard following his explosive comments and it now appears his patience has run out.

作者: inter198858    时间: 2010-12-22 10:37:30

谁的悲剧?谁的喜剧?
作者: wangyiyi5929    时间: 2010-12-22 11:01:26

乱的一地鸡毛,只关心积分榜
作者: 迈步向前    时间: 2010-12-22 12:14:55

没准给弄来莱昂呢
作者: constantin    时间: 2010-12-22 14:07:13

真受不了了,赶紧让贝走,没主帅就老莫自己带好了!
作者: bbtotti1    时间: 2010-12-22 14:34:05

缓兵之计吧
作者: naxi    时间: 2010-12-22 14:54:49

无论如何 贝尼特斯只能混完这个赛季了 我国和天朝一样 容不下敏感词汇的……
作者: 蓝色小坏爷    时间: 2010-12-22 14:59:13

“At this moment the manager of Inter is effectively still Rafa Benitez...
姚远 发表于 2010-12-22 08:10

要注意,主席这里用的是 at this moment
哪里来的悲剧之说?
作者: 蓝色小坏爷    时间: 2010-12-22 15:11:55

本帖最后由 蓝色小坏爷 于 2010-12-22 15:13 编辑

官网的新闻报道:
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=35374&L=en
MILAN - Just a short while ago, as he left the Saras offices, Inter president Massimo Moratti answered a few questions from the waiting journalists.

Here are his comments in full:

Mr Moratti, what was the outcome of your marathon meeting?
"There was no marathon meeting. I had my own business to attend to and other people met among themselves. I certainly didn't have a marathon meeting."

Is Rafa Benitez still the Inter coach?
"Yes, he is. In this precise moment he's the Inter coach, unless I'm mistaken."

Have you got anyone else in mind?
"No, there's no one else. I've heard and read about the supposed contact we've had with other coaches but the Club hasn't contacted anyone and won't until the current situation is cleared up."

So you haven't spoken to Leonardo?
"And when exactly, this evening?" (he smiles)

A few months ago...
"Come off it."

莫拉蒂只是说了,此时此刻贝尼特斯是我们主帅,这个语气出来了,贝尼特斯呆不长了。

如果,莫拉蒂真要贝尼特斯留任,那么就应该是明确说贝尼特斯会一直跟我们一起。

欢迎光临 国际米兰 (http://bbs.inter.net.cn/) Powered by Discuz! X2