2008-5-30
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2008-6-2 22:10:08 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
分享到:
一下,是一些关于穆的文章,给大家了解一下这个伟大的教练。

一:
1,球迷们和媒体的评价。
切尔西官网凌晨2点公布,俱乐部与穆里尼奥达成分手协议。第二天清晨,数百名球迷聚集在斯坦福侨,高举长达50米的SIMPLY THE BEST 抗议俱乐部的决定。三天后老特拉福德,这条条幅再次出现。
英超教练的评价虽然很及时,也很恭维。但大多是恭维的话。因为他们都要继续战斗,他们内心的波澜远远不是一个SHOCK所能表示的。或许多少年以后,等他们不再从事教练的职位,或许才会有那种惺惺相惜的发自内心的感叹。
埃里克森一付老奸巨滑的样子,说我很震惊,他确实很好。埃里克森的英文说得确实不错。
温格说,我们以前不好,但现在好多了。他们一同参加了欧洲精英教练论坛。
弗格森说,我的那瓶红酒怕是没人跟我喝了。他是个很好的教练。英超会想念他的。弗格森经历了大风大浪,一付非常阔达的胸襟。难怪,跟穆第一交好的就是他。他显然已经对胜败看得很淡了。
贝尼特斯显然还没有达到爵爷的境界。他说,你们也知道我跟他的关系,我没什么好说的。我关心我们的下一场比赛呢。果然贝尼特斯的担心成为了现实,周末他们被升班马逼平。当然我觉得与其说两句不痛不痒的话,还不如想贝尼特斯一样,一如其山羊胡一样的朴实。
而一些球迷,和球评他们则有足够的时间去取思考,相比那些客套话,他们的话更值得思考。
分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
分享分享0 收藏收藏0 顶0 踩0

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2008-5-30
沙发
发表于 2008-6-2 22:11:18 |只看该作者
穆里尼奥与曼奇尼战绩全面对比

曼奇尼4年国米战绩
227战140胜61平26负。胜率61.67%
佛罗伦萨战绩 6胜5平16负。
http://www.soccerbase.com/managers2.sd?managerid=1709

穆里尼奥战绩 (英超切尔西)
185战 131胜 36平 18负。胜率 70.81%
波尔图战绩 123战 87胜21平15负 胜率70.73%
职业生涯战绩 350战241胜70平39负 胜率68.86%

联赛战绩
曼奇尼联赛战绩
152战 96胜 42平 14负。得分率 2.17
穆里尼奥联赛战绩
120战 85胜25平 10负。得分率2.33

联赛竞争对手情况:四年内意甲三强中,仅米兰3进四强,罗马尤文各一次进入八强。尤文,米兰受丑闻直接影响二个赛季。
切尔西 四年内英超其他三强中,6次杀入四强。国内前四竞争激烈。

国米4年7冠 (联赛冠军3,杯赛2,超级杯2,注联赛一冠为追认)
切尔西3年6冠 (联赛冠军2,杯赛3,社区盾1)

欧冠战绩
曼奇尼:2次8强2次16强 分别负于AC米兰,比利亚雷亚尔,瓦伦西亚,利物浦 淘汰的对手有阿贾克斯,波尔图
穆里尼奥:2次4强1次16强 分别2次负于利物浦,1次负于巴萨。淘汰的对手有巴萨,拜仁,波尔图,瓦伦西亚。

对豪门战绩
曼奇尼对米兰 4胜1平5负
罗马 9胜3平5负
尤文 3胜3平3负
拜仁 1平1负
利物浦:对利物浦2负
合计 16胜8平 14负 共38场比赛 占所有比赛的16.74%
穆里尼奥对
利物浦7胜4平5负
曼联4胜5平1负
巴萨2胜2平2负(各淘汰一次,小组赛略胜一筹)
阿森纳4胜6平
拜仁1胜1负(淘汰对手)
综合战绩全胜。合计交手 18胜 17平 9负 共44场比赛,占所有比赛的23.78%。

===================

失败战例
曼奇尼227战7场2球或以上告负
2:6负于罗马
1:3负于罗马
0:2负于波尔图,拜仁,米兰,尤文,利物浦 5场
所有跟国米交过手的强队都曾2:0或以上的战胜过国米。
被2球以上胜的场次为7场 占3.08%。
穆里尼奥185场3场2球或以上告负。
0:3负于米堡
0:2负于维拉 利物浦
共3场 占1.62%。

丢球3球,或以上的比赛
切尔西3场 1.62%
国际米兰8场 3.52%

=======================
点球战绩
穆里尼奥时期点球三战全负。
分别折与查尔顿,利物浦,曼联。

曼奇尼4年点球战,不详,请指教。

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2008-5-30
地板
发表于 2008-6-2 22:12:48 |只看该作者
sports.com has brought you all the breaking news from Stamford Bridge, and below you can find reaction from across the country.
Former Chelsea captain and current Leeds incumbent Dennis Wise feels 'a lot of people will miss him. I think the Premiership will miss him'.
前切尔西队长,丹尼怀斯说:许多人都会想念他。整个英超都回想念他。

Birmingham chief Steve Bruce believes Mourinho 'will not just be a loss to Chelsea but to the Premier League as well'.
伯明翰的老大,说,这不仅仅是切尔西的损失,更是整个英超的损失。
Reading winger Stephen Hunt, who felt the wrath of Mourinho last season following his clash with Petr Cech, admitted it was 'disappointing to see Mourinho leave. He has been great for the game in the Premier League'.
被穆指责过的雷丁边锋洪特说,非常遗憾他的离开,他带来了太多的精彩。
Frisk maintains that he is full of respect for Mourinho as a coach, and would like to see him be successful in the future.
被穆讽刺的退役的裁判弗利克斯,承认他非常尊重穆是一个好教练,并且希望他将来能取得成功。

宋朝丞相王安石得到这个消息,也发表了自己的看法。

呜呼,盛衰兴废之理,自古如此,而临风想望不能忘情者,念公之不可复见,而其谁与归?

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2008-5-30
4#
发表于 2008-6-2 22:13:21 |只看该作者
During his time at Chelsea, Jose Mourinho kept the football world entertained with a string of comments. Skysports.com looks at some his most famous verbal volleys.
"Please don't call me arrogant, but I'm European champion and I think I'm a special one" - Mourinho introduces himself to the English press after arriving from Porto in summer 2004.
请不要叫我狂人,咱拿过欧洲冠军,我想我是一个特殊的人。在切尔西入主之前的话,犹在眼前,纳兰容若为此赋诗一首:人生若此如初见,其他全都瞎扯淡。说得是,人的一生要都是能有初恋的感觉该他妈的多好啊。时隔三年,切尔西的球迷从酣睡中醒来的时候,他们发现他的的SPECIAL ONE 离他们而去。他们自发的来到了大街上,举起条幅,JOSE MOURINHO SIMPLY THE BEST。另外还有的球迷举起了同性恋标语,FUCK ROMAN!!!
"In the second half it was whistle and whistle, fault and fault, cheat and cheat. The referee controlled the game in one way during the first half but in the second they had dozens of free-kicks. I know the referee did not walk to the dressing rooms alone at half-time" - Mourinho claims Sir Alex Ferguson had influenced referee Neale Barry during a Carling Cup semi-final against Manchester United in January 2005. He was fined ?,000 by the Football Association.
在下半场,裁判的小破哨,一声接着一声,错误,欺骗向苍蝇一样无处不在,上半场控制了比赛的裁判,下半场给了他们一打得任意球。我看见了,裁判中场的时候不是一个人走进卫生间的。穆认为弗格森影响了裁判,因此它被罚了款。

现在看来,穆里尼奥实在太小气了,为了个个联赛杯值得么?曼联两个赛季才拿到一个小杯子,你还那么斤斤计较。不过考虑到当时穆也两手空空啥没有,发表点意见也是应该的,告诉你,俺不时好欺负的。
"I don't regret it. The only thing I have to understand is I'm in England, so maybe even when I think I am not wrong, I have to adapt to your country and I have to respect that. I have a lot of respect for Liverpool fans and what I did, the sign of silence - 'shut your mouth' - was not for them, it was for the English press" - Mourinho defends putting a finger to his lips during the 2005 Carling Cup final against Liverpool, an action which resulted in him being sent to the stands.
我不后悔,我想我需要理解你们的文化,我对利物浦很尊敬,我是想让媒体闭嘴。
穆在
"When I saw Rijkaard entering the referee's dressing room I couldn't believe it. When Drogba was sent off I didn't get surprised. There is something that tells me that in London the referee will be Collina, the best in the world. A perfect referee with personality and quality" - Mourinho claims in Portuguese newspaper Dez Record that Barcelona coach Frank Rijkaard visited referee Anders Frisk's dressing room at half-time in the first leg of the teams' Champions League last-16 clash in February 2005. Mourinho was banned from the dug-out for two matches and fined ?,000 by UEFA.
我看到里杰卡尔德走进裁判的休息室,我无法理解。当德罗巴被罚下我并没有感到惊讶。幸好到伦敦的裁判是科里纳,一个人品和能力都值得信赖的家伙。
穆因此被禁赛了2场。著名裁判弗利克斯竟然辞职了。虽然我俺们一贯喜欢用最大的恶意去猜度别人。但这次却用不着了。人家尼尔巴里咋就没有不干呢。你弗利克斯就此不干,到底是因为啥呢?显然我要是不想干了,也得讹他一个名人,至少事后还可以写些故事。这不,穆一辞职,小报记者马上就问他啥意见了.有人说你这太片面的。人家脑袋被砸过,有球迷再说报复的话,当然害怕了。如果真的是这样,我倒是对洪特报以最崇高的敬意了。同样是被球迷的威胁,人跟人的差距还是蛮大的。
"I felt the power of Anfield, it was magnificent. I felt it didn't interfere with my players but maybe it interfered with other people and maybe it interfered with the result. You should ask the linesman why he gave a goal. Because, to give a goal, the ball must be 100% in and he must be 100% sure that the ball is in" - Mourinho questions Luis Garcia' s goal which puts Chelsea out of the Champions League semi-finals in 2004.
我感受到安菲尔德的力量,确实很牛。但我想他不会影响我的球员,但他可能会影响其他人,也可能会影响结果。你要问问为啥边裁给了这个进球。据我所知,大凡进球都应当是100%进,而且是100%确定的。半决赛对利物浦。

"It is not a red card, of course not, and for the second time we have to play 55, 60 minutes without a man and the game is completely different. I shouldn't speak about the game, because the game is not a game" - Mourinho blames a first-leg defeat to Barcelona in the Champions League last 16 in February 2006 on the sending-off of Asier del Horno.
那绝不该是一张红牌,让我在大部分时间少一个人。不不想说比赛,因为他已经不是比赛了。
"We have played against them four matches in two seasons. (When it was) 11 against 11 they never beat us. That is the reality" - After 1-1 draw at the Camp Nou in 2006 which sent Barca through to the quarter-finals 3-2 on aggregate.
我跟他们打了4场比赛,11打11的时候还没输过。后来又打了两场比赛,切尔西确实没有在11打11的时候输过。不过考虑到巴萨夺冠那年,基本上没有哪个球队不是少一个人的情况下,也不值得抱怨什么。
"The goalkeeper has the ball in his hands, slides and the number 10 cannot get the ball. He goes with the knee into his face" - Mourinho accuses Reading midfielder Stephen Hunt of deliberately injuring Petr Cech after the pair collide in October's match at the Madejski Stadium.
守门员已经拿到了球,可他还是去用膝盖撞它的脸。虽然切赫都原谅了他,但是洪特的做法确实有些过份。职业球员除了要有职业精神外,人性也很重要,比如说一个动作可能导致进球,也有极大可能导致对手受伤的时候,是否要去做是个需要权衡的问题。足球高于生死的意义不在于,为了足球而忽视生死。洪特在有机会很小的情况下并不收脚,是不应当鼓励的。

你看看人家吉格斯,就是本着一种超乎寻常的人文关怀。 同样是碰不到球的情况下,人家可以把球弄进,而且不伤到守门员,看来经验确实不同了。切赫想来也会对吉格斯的人品大家赞赏吧。
"It is not possible (for) penalties (to be awarded) against Manchester United, and it is not possible (to get) penalties in favour of Chelsea. If somebody punishes me because I tell the truth, it is the end of democracy, we go back to the old times" - The Chelsea boss fumed last weekend after seeing his side's penalty appeals against Newcastle turned down, a day after United were given the benefit of the doubt over a strong injury-time penalty claim by Middlesbrough in their clash at Old Trafford.
曼联不可能得不到点球,切尔西很难得到点球。如果有人因为我说实话要罚我钱。我觉得这是时代的倒退。

"It is omelettes and eggs. No eggs - no omelettes! It depends on the quality of the eggs. In the supermarket you have class one, two or class three eggs and some are more expensive than others and some give you better omelettes. So when the class one eggs are in Waitrose and you cannot go there, you have a problem" - Shorn of the likes of injury victims Frank Lampard, Michael Ballack, Ricardo Carvalho and Didier Drogba, Mourinho cooked up a surreal analogy ahead of Tuesday's fateful draw with Rosenborg
这就像煎蛋根鸡蛋,每鸡蛋就没煎蛋。好吃不好吃,还要看蛋好不好。超市你有蛋,你才能做好,没蛋就是瞎扯蛋。

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2008-5-30
5#
发表于 2008-6-2 22:15:39 |只看该作者
JOSE ON JOSE
"Please don't call me arrogant, but I'm European champion and I think I'm a special one."
Introducing himself to the English press after arriving from Porto in 2004.
"If I wanted to have an easy job... I would have stayed at Porto - beautiful blue chair, the Uefa Champions League trophy, God, and after God, me."
如果我想获得一个轻松的JOB,我想我会留在波尔图,漂亮的椅子,冠军奖杯,上帝,以及上帝之后的我。
这段话后来被引申为,除了上帝,俺就是老大。

Making a mockery of those who suggest he is big-headed.
"For me, pressure is bird flu. I'm feeling a lot of pressure with the problem in Scotland. It's not fun and I'm more scared of it than football."
当切尔西领先优势巨大的时候,有人提到你感到曼联的威胁么?穆一本正经的说,俺觉得禽流感才是真正的的威胁。我觉得他比足球可怕多了。
Insisting his side wouldn't catch a cold as Man Utd breathed down their necks.
"Look at my haircut. I am ready for the war."
今天理了个短发,万一哪天打仗也省了剪了。
Unveiling his new Action Man haircut.
WORDS OF WISDOM
"It's like having a blanket that is too small for the bed. You pull the blanket up to keep your chest warm and your feet stick out. I cannot buy a bigger blanket because the supermarket is closed. But the blanket is made of cashmere!"
On the injury 'crisis' at Chelsea in February.
这根一个短毯子一样,盖了上面,脚冷,盖了下面胸冷。超市关门,俺也没法再买一条。幸好这条毯子挺厚的。
"Young players are a little bit like melons. Only when you open and taste the melon are you 100% sure that the melon is good."
On developing Chelsea's young stars.

Jose put all his eggs in one basket
"The style of how we play is very important. But it is omelettes and eggs. No eggs - no omelettes! It depends on the quality of the eggs. In the supermarket you have class one, two or class three eggs and some are more expensive than others and some give you better omelettes. So when the class one eggs are in Waitrose and you cannot go there, you have a problem."
What turned out to be his parting shot to Roman Abramovich.
"I would love an Aston Martin but if you ask me £1m for an Aston Martin, I tell you, you are crazy because they cost £250,000."
Insisting not even Chelsea would pay over the odds for a defender.
"Sometimes you see beautiful people with no brains. Sometimes you have ugly people who are intelligent, like scientists. Our pitch is a bit like that. From the top it's a disgrace but the ball rolls at normal speed."
有时你会发现一些人胸大没脑子,有时你也会发现一些人胸小,却脑子好。我们体育场也是,虽然丑了点,但用起来还不错。
Describing Chelsea's sandpit of a pitch.
"We all want to play great music all the time, but if that is not possible, you have to hit as many right notes as you can."
Admitting the Blues weren't completely on song last season.
我们也想演奏一个完美的音乐,但这不可能,因为我们太多音乐要演奏了。

606: DEBATE
It is a move that will provoke widespread despair among Chelsea's fanbase

BBC's Phil McNulty
"Maybe the guy drank red wine or beer with breakfast instead of milk."
After a Sheffield United fan threw a bottle at Frank Lampard during Chelsea's 2-0 win at Bramall Lane.
"A player from Man City showed half of his ass for two seconds and it was a big nightmare. But this is a real nightmare."
Comparing Petr Cech's nasty injury with Joey Barton's bottom-baring antics.
THE WIFE
"She is the real manager of family life. You are the star outside, here you are not a star."
她在家是老大,我在外面是明星,到家啥不是。
Mourinho admits his wife wears the trousers at home.

Mourinho and the extra special one
"It all depends on my wife. If I am at home, yes, I will see it. But maybe my wife would like to go somewhere. I would like to see it - I like to see football and it is a big game. But maybe I will have no permission."
这取决于我的老婆,我先在在家,我想去,但是我不知道她要不要去别的地方,我当然想去,但我怕得不到允许。
Waiting to hear whether he'd be allowed to watch Arsenal-Man Utd.
"My wife is in Portugal with the dog. The dog is with my wife so the city of London is safe, the big threat is away."
Reassuring the population that his runaway Yorkshire Terrier had left the country with his wife.
PLAYERS
"A brilliant reaction. I hate it when players just walk off."
Following Arjen Robben's sharp exit down the tunnel after being substituted against Aston Villa.
"As you know Gallas had an unbelievable holiday. I hope he enjoyed it very much in Guadeloupe, which I think is a fantastic place to be on holiday, so he wanted to stay there for a long time."
你知道加拉有个很好的假期,如果你喜欢那,就在那多玩会吧。
On William Gallas missing the first team's trip to the United States because he was on holiday.
"I did it because I want to push my son to do the same. I also did it because I want to push the young players on my team to have a proper haircut, not the Rastafarian or the others they have."
我剪平头是想让我儿子跟我学,我也想我的球员也一样,弄个整洁的头发。
Mourinho confirming he's a cut above the rest with his skinhead.
REFEREES
"When I saw Rijkaard entering the referee's dressing room I couldn't believe it. When Drogba was sent off I didn't get surprised."
Claiming Barcelona boss Frank Rijkaard had met with Anders Frisk at half-time in their Champions League tie.

The best of enemies
"If you ask me if I jump with happiness when I know Mr Poll is our referee? No."
Not a fan of Graham Poll.
"I could feel immediately the movement. To somebody that understands the game and feels the football, smells the situation, it was obvious."
Senses working overtime after a dodgy offside flag denies Chelsea a goal against Blackburn.
RIVALS
"Wenger has a real problem with us and I think he is what you call in England a voyeur. He is someone who likes to watch other people. There are some guys who, when they are at home, have this big telescope to look into the homes of other people and see what is happening. Wenger must be one of them - and it is a sickness."
温格总是喜欢偷窥。
Astonishing attack on Arsene Wenger.
"Three years without a Premiership title? I don't think I would still be in a job."
要是我三年拿不到一个联赛冠军,早就走人了。
Putting the boot into Rafa Benitez.

He loves me, he loves me not
"Many great managers have never won the Champions League - a big example is not far from us."
许多伟大的教练都没有拿到欧官冠军,一个明显的例子就是我们隔壁。
Reminding Wenger there's only room for one Special One in London.
"Liverpool are favourites because in the year 2007 we've played 27 matches and Liverpool play three or four."
利物浦当然很爽了,我们07年打了27场比赛,他们打了3,4场。
Cranking up the pressure ahead of the Champions League semi-final second leg.
"If you're not a big club, you choose one competition and you fight in that competition and forget the others. Big clubs - we cannot do this."
如果你不是一个达俱乐部,你当然可以选一个冠军去追逐,不管其他的,俺们是大俱乐部,这种事做不来。
Warming to his theme.
"I am happy to be six points behind. In my opinion, Manchester United did not take advantage of our bad moments."
Delighted Manchester United are so far ahead in the Premiership in January.
"I want to give my congratulations to them because they won. But we were the best team."
恭喜他们,但我们是最好的球队。
In typically gracious mood after his side's Carling Cup defeat by Charlton on penalties.
THE WORLD IS AGAINST US
"This is the only time we have had to play before United and that's because we control the fixtures. Just imagine if we didn't control them!"这是我们唯一一次在曼联之前打比赛,
Hitting back at Sir Alex Ferguson's claim that Chelsea engineered their game with Tottenham to take place just 39 hours after Spurs' Uefa Cup match in Seville.

Hands up who likes diving
"How do you say 'cheating' in Catalan? Barcelona is a cultural city with many great theatres and this boy has learned very well. He's learned play acting."
Claiming Lionel Messi got Asier Del Horno sent off in a Champions League defeat by Barcelona.
加泰罗尼亚语怎么说欺骗,巴萨罗纳是个文化名城,这孩子咋就会表演呢?
当然穆不知道,梅西的表演是跟他的徒弟德科学的。看到了德科滑稽得表演,梅西不过是个孩子。
"During the afternoon it rained only in this stadium - our kitman saw it - they tried everything. There must be a microclimate here."
妈的,以下午就球场下雨,这地方气候真怪。

Bemoaning Blackburn's pitch-watering tactics after the Blues' hard-fought win at Ewood Park.
IN DEFENCE OF CHELSEA
"We have eight matches and eight victories, with 16 goals, but people say we cannot play, that we are a group of clowns. This is not right."
我们赢了八场比赛,进了16个球,却还是有人说我们打不过利物浦。
On his high horse after beating Liverpool.
"Entertaining? Too much!"
太搞笑了吧
After the roller-coaster 3-2 win over Birmingham on the opening day of the season.
"I think I have a naive team. They are naive because they are pure and they are clean. We don't have divers, we don't have violent people.
我想我的球队太幼稚了,他们太纯洁,干净,不懂假摔,我们没有暴徒。"
On his clean-living Chelsea boys, after Florent Malouda won a dodgy penalty against Liverpool.
WHAT THE REST THINK OF HIM
"If Chelsea are naive and pure then I'm Little Red Riding Hood."
Rafa Benitez suspects Jose is telling porkies.

Me? Good looking?
"My wife will be glad about Mourinho coming to Bramall Lane because he's a good looking swine, isn't he?"
Neil Warnock.
"He is almost a Yorkshireman with a Portuguese accent."
Warnock again.
"When Mourinho says training will last one-and-a-half hours it will never last a second longer."
Former Chelsea striker Eidur Gudjohnsen on Mourinho's worrying attention to detail.
"I find it out of order, disconnected with reality and disrespectful."
Arsene Wenger did not take too kindly to the 'voyeur' comments.

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2008-5-30
6#
发表于 2008-6-2 22:16:37 |只看该作者
y ANTONELLA LAZZERI
and ALEX WEST
SEPTEMBER 21, 2007

COMMENT ON THIS STORY

DISTRAUGHT Chelsea fans sang the praises of ex boss Jose Mourinho last night — and blamed owner Roman Abramovich for his departure.

昨晚,激进的切尔西球迷高唱着队前主教练穆利尼奥的赞扬之歌,并同时谴责阿布德离开。
Diehard supporters gathered outside the London club’s Stamford Bridge ground to salute the “Special One”.
忠实的球迷来到了斯坦福侨之外向他们的SPECILA  ONE 致敬。
Around 100 chanted his name and unfurled a 50ft banner that declared: “Jose Mourinho Simply The Best.”
一百余名粉丝举着50英尺长的横幅,穆里尼奥,你最好。
Fans spoke of their sadness as they hoped to get one final glimpse of the 44-year-old — who returned to the ground yesterday afternoon.
Nick Slater, 23, from West London, said: “It’s a total disaster for the club and for Jose. We loved him and now he’s gone.
粉丝们诉说这个他们的不快,希望能见44岁主教练的最后一面,穆在下午来到了球场。23岁的NICK说,对俱乐部和何塞都是一个灾难,我们喜欢他,但他走了。
“Abramovich has more money than sense. In one stroke he’s ruined everything that has made Chelsea great.”
阿布有钱没脑子,他毁掉了切尔西的希望。
Season ticket holder Michael Biniaz, 24, declared: “I’m devastated. I sit in the Matthew Harding end and we all love Jose. I think the man’s a genius.”
机票持有者MICHAEL,生命,我晕死了,我坐在某某看台,我爱何塞,我想他真是个天才。
Life-long supporter Adrian White, 46, from Burgess Hill, Sussex, said: “We’ve lost a great character — someone who has brought the club two titles and all because of a simmering feud between him and Abramovich
长期支持者,ADRIAN说,我们都失去了一个伟大的教连,一个能给我们.带来两个冠军的教练,因为跟阿布不和而离开。
“I can’t see him leaving the English game and God preserve us if he joins Spurs. It would be too much to stand.”
我不想看到他离开英格兰,但如果他去热刺了,那上帝保佑我们吧。我真的难以控制。
Francisco Joaqim, 56, said: “Jose Mourinho was a great manager. Since he joined we’ve never lost a home game. All the fans loved him. As a Portuguese fan I’m proud of what he did.”
56岁的JOAQIM说,他是一个伟大的教练,自从他加入我们,我们还没在主场输过一场联赛,所有的球迷都喜欢他。作为一个葡萄牙球迷以他为骄傲。
Jamie Preston, 16, said: “He was the best manager I’ve ever seen. He came in and won two titles straight away. I don’t think Abramovich understands football.” Fan Sharonita Claire, 34, walked past the ground with her dog called Chelsea draped in a club scarf.
PRESTON 16岁,说,他是最好的教练了,他给我们两个联赛冠军,我想阿布一定不懂足球。

Waving goodbye ... unhappy fans at Stamford Bridge yesterday
She said: “I was in tears. It’s not good that Jose has gone.”
一位女球迷记着围巾牵着狗,说,我哭了,他走了,真不好。
Christine Craig, 40, who lives close to the ground, said: “Mourinho was the only bit of glamour left in Chelsea.
生活在球场周围的40岁的克里斯丁,说,一个唯一拥有魔力的教练走了。
“He was so gorgeous, all the women love him. He’ll be a hard act to follow and I can’t think of anyone who could do what he did for the club.
他真是他伟大了,所有的女人都喜欢他,”很难想象会有人对他那么做。
Fans sorrow over Mourinho turned to anger when his successor as boss was announced.
粉丝们由悲伤,改向愤怒。对他继任者开始嘲讽。
Some chanted: “Avram Grant, you’re having a laugh”.
格拉特,你有没有搞笑啊。
Other chants included: “F*** off Abramovich, we want our Chelsea back,” and “Sack the board” to the tune of Here We Go.
有的球迷想跟阿布发生性关系,要求解散俱乐部。
Grant was spotted being driven in a side gate at around 6.30pm.
The supporters packed up their banner after three hours and left Stamford Bridge without getting a glimpse of Mourinho — who left quietly via a side exit.
球迷们举着旗帜三个多小时,也没看到穆德最后一面,他静悄悄的离去了。

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2008-5-30
7#
发表于 2008-6-2 22:17:23 |只看该作者
Managerial stats
Team        Nat        From        To        Record
                                G        W        L        D        Win %
S.L. Benfica

September 20, 2000
December 5, 2000
10        6        1        3        60
U.D. Leiria

January 2001
January 2002

F.C. Porto

January 23, 2002
May 26, 2004
123        87        15        21        70.73
Chelsea

June 2, 2004
September 20, 2007
185        124        21        40        67.03

使用道具 举报

Prima Squadra

我是坏人

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2005-7-12
8#
发表于 2008-6-2 22:19:24 |只看该作者
转完没?
此帖精华:
宋朝丞相王安石得到这个消息,也发表了自己的看法。
呜呼,盛衰兴废之理,自古如此,而临风想望不能忘情者,念公之不可复见,而其谁与归?

不知道再过几天会不会出现这样一个消息。
真是佩服李白,在唐朝就知道穆里尼奥是国际米兰的主教练了
穆暮苍山兰舟国,
里无落霞缀清际。
尼年叶落缘分上,
奥水微漾人却帝。

ps:纯粹对上面这句话开玩笑,别介

[ 本帖最后由 裸亨 于 2008-6-2 22:24 编辑 ]
有些人一辈子追求的,是有些人与生俱有的

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2008-5-30
9#
发表于 2008-6-2 22:23:36 |只看该作者
现转这些,有空再转,进阶教程,高级篇,战术探讨。

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2006-10-29
10#
发表于 2008-6-2 22:29:16 |只看该作者
期待莫里尼奥跟斯帕莱蒂的斗嘴  
时间不会让人忘记一些东西,时间只是让人习惯这些东西

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册通行证

手机版|Archiver|国际米兰 ( 粤ICP备05005441号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-23 06:36 , Processed in 0.033337 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, Eaccelerator On.