注册时间
2005-8-11
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2006-7-13 20:44:32 |显示全部楼层 |倒序浏览
分享到:
Inter: Adriano e quindici milioni per avere Cristiano Ronaldo
13.07.2006 14.09 di Marcello Mastrocola     articolo letto 348 volte
L'Inter si prepara ad offrire il cartellino dell'attaccante Adriano più quindici milioni di Euro al Manchester United in cambio del fantasista portoghese Cristiano Ronaldo, offerta presentate in base a una precisa richiesta dei "Red Devils" per cedere il portoghese.
La partenza di Adriano andrebbe ad avvalorare l'ipotesi di arrivo di Zlatan Ibrahimovic al club neroazzurro, perchè con lo svedese Roberto Mancini sarebbe disponibile a rinunciare ad Adriano.

据意大利媒体www.tuttomercatoweb.com最新报道,国际米兰打算用阿德换曼联的小小罗+1500万,这也进一步证实了伊布Zlatan Ibrahimovic 到国际米兰的传闻.
分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
分享分享0 收藏收藏0 顶0 踩0
I am an Inter fan

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2005-8-11
沙发
发表于 2006-7-13 20:57:29 |显示全部楼层
13/7/2006 - 14:45 <B>Ibrahimovic-Inter: si può fare!</B> MILANO - C'è un nuovo obbiettivo nei piani di mercato dell'Inter: si tratta di Zlatan Ibrahimovic, attaccante della Juventus. Da tempo l'attaccante svedese gode dell'apprezzamento della dirigenza nerazzura, che lo ritiene un attaccante di indiscussa qualità oltre che un ideale "trampolino di lancio" per Adriano. La novità rispetto al passato è che negli ultimi tempi la trattativa per acquistare Zlatan potrebbe essere resa possibile dai guai della Juventus con la giustizia sportiva, fino a diventare un vero e proprio affare.
刚刚看到意大利媒体www.calciomercato.it的报道,也进一步证实了伊布的到来.
I am an Inter fan

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2005-8-11
地板
发表于 2006-7-13 21:09:52 |显示全部楼层
<P>据说小小罗也非常希望离开曼联,今天的tribalfooball.com 这样报道:</P><P>Ronaldo plotting Man Utd exit for 10 months
tribalfooball.com - July 13, 2006

Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo has been plotting a move out of Old Trafford for ten months, it has been revealed. The <I>Guardian</I> says United manager Sir Alex Ferguson's inquiries are understood to have indicated that Ronaldo broached the subject with his agent Jorge Mendes last September and that potential buyers were informed shortly after that it would be his final season in England. </P><P>The evidence gathered by Ferguson is said to show the strength of Ronaldo's feeling and reaffirms that his desire to leave has nothing to do with the fallout from Wayne Rooney's sending-off in the World Cup. <P>It's reported that Ronaldo's teammates at United are bemused over his claims that Ferguson hasn't supported him over his role in Wayne Rooney's World Cup dismissal.</P>
I am an Inter fan

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2005-8-11
4#
发表于 2006-7-13 22:54:03 |显示全部楼层
<B>Adriano-Ronaldo swap mooted</B>Thursday 13 July, 2006Inter are set to bring want-away Manchester United ace Cristiano Ronaldo to the San Siro in a part exchange deal with Adriano, reports suggest.

Although United deny that any such deal is being discussed, it is rumoured that they are willing to let the Portuguese youngster go after a turbulent last few weeks for the midfielder.

The Old Trafford outfit are supposedly ready to offer the youngster, plus around &pound;10m, for the South American striker – a possible replacement for unsettled Ruud Van Nistelrooy.

Prior to the World Cup quarter-final clash with England, the ex-Sporting Lisbon winger was not for sale at any price.

However, after angering teammate Wayne Rooney and becoming a scapegoat figure in England, it appears that Ronaldo’s Manchester United days may be over.

Adriano had an unhappy season at the San Siro last term – scoring only 13 Serie A goals – and disappointed in Germany.

Given his personal differences with Inter Coach Roberto Mancini, he would be likely to accept the move to Old Trafford.

Mancini would be happy for the deal to be completed seeing as the Nerazzurri are said to be close to agreeing terms with Juventus for Zlatan Ibrahimovic and are still hoping to lure Luca Toni from Fiorentina.

Cristiano Ronaldo would be the perfect man to provide the crosses for either marksman on one wing, with fellow Portuguese ace Luis Figo on the other.

As the biggest side in Italy not implicated in the Calciopoli scandal, Inter look set to take advantage with another busy summer of transfer activity.

The Beneamati have also been linked with Palermo’s Simone Barone, Daniele De Rossi of Roma, Daniele Bonera from Parma and Van Nistelrooy amongst others.
I am an Inter fan

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2005-8-11
5#
发表于 2006-8-14 16:10:49 |显示全部楼层
<P>莫拉蒂: 阿德里亚诺可能要卖掉
来源:罗马体育报   2006-8-14</P><P>Adriano? ora bisogna vendere.....(阿德里亚诺? 需要卖掉)</P><P>      随着伊布加盟国际米兰后, 国际米兰的一线前锋人数达到了6人, 各界纷纷猜测前锋中会卖掉1-2人, 而莫拉蒂昨天接受采访时坦然: 是的, 目前情况来看, 我们是要卖掉1个前锋来维持阵容上的平衡, 但我个人不希望任何一位球员走, 目前情况看来, 阿德里亚诺最有可能会离开,我昨天和他谈过, 他很喜欢国际米兰, 但他听从俱乐部的安排.</P><P>      星期六下午, 曼联俱乐部和国际米兰就阿德里亚诺转会进行了一次谈判, 国际米兰希望曼联以克里斯蒂亚诺.罗纳尔多+现金的方式来交换阿德里亚诺, 但曼联不愿意放走球队葡萄牙天才边锋, 坚持以4500万欧元的现金来收购阿德里亚诺, 而4500万欧元的价格已经超过了莫拉蒂对阿德里亚诺价格的心理承受价位, 早在维埃拉还没来国际米兰时, 莫拉蒂就向外界透露, 阿德里亚诺最少值4000万欧元.</P>
I am an Inter fan

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2005-8-11
6#
发表于 2006-8-15 16:51:14 |显示全部楼层
<P>                          皇马争夺阿德暗助莫拉蒂坐地起价</P><P>                                          来源:罗马体育报   2006-8-15   </P><P>        昨天,曼联俱乐部向国际米兰提出4500万欧元收购阿德里亚诺,今天,皇家马德里也加入了争夺,虽然远没有曼联那么有诚意(曼联已经确认准备好4500万欧元),但随着皇马的加入,阿德里亚诺的转会已经确实进入到实质性操作阶段, 今天早上,莫拉蒂正面回复了曼联对收购阿德的建议:如果没有C.罗作为阿德里亚诺的转会条款之一,那就5000万欧元现金。</P><P>        目前曼联对阿德里亚诺渴望的热情已经空前高涨,短短几天内就准备好4500万欧元足够体现他们强烈希望得到阿德的愿望,而一心想要留住C.罗又渴望得到阿德里亚诺的曼联再多出500万欧元也不是件难事。</P>
I am an Inter fan

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2005-8-11
7#
发表于 2006-8-15 17:35:21 |显示全部楼层
<P>不光罗马体育报,今天意大利各大媒体都在报道曼联俱乐部向国际米兰提出4500万欧元收购阿德里亚诺,见</P><P>http://www.calciomercato.it/dettaglioNewsCategoria.asp?hdnIdCategoria=2&amp;hdnId=4244</P><P>http://www.tgcom.mediaset.it/sport/articoli/articolo323312.shtml</P><P>http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/index.php?action=read&amp;id=36672</P>
I am an Inter fan

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册通行证

手机版|Archiver|国际米兰 ( 粤ICP备05005441号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 01:34 , Processed in 0.036812 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On, Eaccelerator On.