CNB
注册时间
2009-6-9
51#
发表于 2009-12-16 20:50:05 |只看该作者
分享到:
2009年6月一家当地报纸对科尔辛的采访:

intro:

Nearly 19 years old Rene Krhin trains with Inter Milan's first team under the great Jose Mourinho. The talented midfielder will most likely play his first minutes in the first team of Italian champions. In this interview we followed his path from his hometown Maribor to trainings with Zlatan Ibrahimovic and other superstars.

Q: Rene, you'll be at home for almost two months. What's next?

A: I'm on leave until 10th of July, then we leave for Los Angeles with the first team for two weeks, unless we qualify to U-19 Euro with the national team. I have agreed to go to training camp with the first team. I train with them for the last two months and only play matches for primavera.

Q: How did you get from Maribor to Inter?

A: I didn't play for 6 months due to injury. Then I played an international tournament with the national team and I hears some scouts were watching me. It was in October 2006. More clubs were interested in me, also Sampdoria and Genoa but in December we started talks with Inter. My mother wanted me to finish high school at home, but now also she realised I did the right thing to go to Milano.

Q: You're in Italy since 2007. How do you remember your first days?

A: Vid Belec arrived two weeks before me and he helped me a lot. I came after a longterm injury and wasn't fit for the first season. This season I played every match for primavera and Jose Mourinho noticed me. I'm very happy for that.

Q: Was it hard to adapt to new environment?

A: At first I didn't speak Italian and I wanet to school to learn it. In the end I learned it from speaking with my teammates. After five motnhs I felt like at home. We sleep in the campus but we train at the same facilities the first team uses. I have my own room and the staff takes good care of us.

Q: What's your everyday like?

A: At 9am we can go to fitness if we want to, at 12 we have lunch. At 2pm we go to Appiano Gentile where we train for two hours. After training we have dinner and then we're free until 11pm. Twice a week we have double training sessions but if we play two matches in one week, we train very little.

Q: You said you train with the first team. How did this start?

A: In the first trainings there were 5 or 6 of us. Mourinho said he'll test us and take 3 to summer training camp. When he saw what he wanted to see he talked to each of us. He told me I'll play some games next season at latest. He wants a younger and more Italian team. Davide and Mario are already in the first team but he wants 3 more from primavera to join them. Vid (Belec) is there as 3rd or 4th keeper, he also mentioned Obi, Destro and me.

Q: How do first team players treat you?

A: At first they let you know you're not one of them yet. After a couple of trainings, when they saw I'll play with them soon they started talking with me. Cambiasso and Stankovic are the most open persons.

Q: Ibrahimovic?

A: He's very nice but a little different. He doesn't bond with other players. He's a little above them.

Q: What happened with Adriano?

A: We saw him a couple of times when he came to the training straight form the nightclub. It all started when his father died...

Q: Nightlife in Milano must be very tempting...

A: I almost never go out in Milano. I go out with my friends at home (Maribor), but in Milano I stay in campus. The clubs are full of beautiful girls and all the first team players are there. Some of my teammates are all crazy about these clubs and all they think about are parties.

Q: How is with the money? Do you get good wage?

A: Every primavera player gets a contract, the wage depends on the deal. First year you start with minimal wage, then it's up to you to earn a payrise. The better you play the better wage your agent can get you.

Q: Did you advance in that matter?

A: Yes, I did.

Q: How would you compare your income with Slovenian wages in football?

A: I'm happy with what I get. I really can't compare because I don't know what players earn in Slovenia. I have a contract untill 2011, and being called to the first team I have good chances to improve my contract an prolong it for a couple of years.

Q: Could you go on loan in the next season?

A: For now I'm in the first team. I have opions to go to lesser Serie A teams or to Serie B teams that fight for promotion. I could play a season or two there and if I were good I'd return to Inter. It's a great advantage to come from a club as big as Inter.

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2004-10-23
52#
发表于 2009-12-16 21:25:00 |只看该作者
冬季转会,同时引进卡萨诺和潘德夫···可能性来说,这个真没有···

使用道具 举报

Primavera

补锅班文艺委员

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2009-10-23
53#
发表于 2009-12-16 21:37:05 |只看该作者
冬季转会,同时引进卡萨诺和潘德夫···可能性来说,这个真没有···
millerrch 发表于 2009-12-16 21:25

因为买不起卡萨诺。。。。
毕尔巴鄂在历史上从不引进外援,主要靠二队培养的球员。如果人人都出名了就往其他球会跑,那么毕尔巴鄂将后继无人。     ——金童格雷罗

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2004-10-23
54#
发表于 2009-12-17 01:10:25 |只看该作者
因为买不起卡萨诺。。。。
coldstar 发表于 2009-12-16 21:37

就算买得起,也很难再买俩前锋了,夏天买了俩了,冬天再买俩···这不疯了么···

使用道具 举报

Primavera

补锅班文艺委员

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2009-10-23
55#
发表于 2009-12-17 13:37:21 |只看该作者
就算买得起,也很难再买俩前锋了,夏天买了俩了,冬天再买俩···这不疯了么···
millerrch 发表于 2009-12-17 01:10

真这样的话,那就又走老路子了,堆积前锋。估计是老爹想看看,鸟到底能上几前锋拼命
毕尔巴鄂在历史上从不引进外援,主要靠二队培养的球员。如果人人都出名了就往其他球会跑,那么毕尔巴鄂将后继无人。     ——金童格雷罗

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2004-10-23
56#
发表于 2009-12-17 15:17:34 |只看该作者
真这样的话,那就又走老路子了,堆积前锋。估计是老爹想看看,鸟到底能上几前锋拼命
coldstar 发表于 2009-12-17 13:37

那真是杯具变餐具了

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2009-6-9
57#
发表于 2009-12-17 16:50:03 |只看该作者
Inter Milan boss Mourinho: I need to buy new striker
17.12.09 | tribalfootball.com

Inter Milan boss Jose Mourinho has announced he wants to sign a new striker in January.

With Cameroon forward Samuel Eto'o set to compete in the African Nations Cup in the new year, Mourinho's only demand is for Inter to acquire a forward.

"Considering we will lose Eto'o for a month-and-a-half, I would like a striker in January," said Mourinho in a press conference.

Lazio striker Goran Pandev and Bayern Munich forward Luca Toni, both out of favour with their respective clubs, have been linked with a move to Inter.

"It's impossible that in a given player you have all the qualities that we need," said Mourinho. "Pandev is not Toni in the area but Toni is not Pandev in terms of speed and creativity.

"But Toni is a Bayern player and Pandev is a Lazio player and none of these player are free agents or are easy to sign.

"Hence, I leave the decision to the club.

"If they are able to sign one that would be good, otherwise, we will stick with what we have."

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2009-6-9
58#
发表于 2009-12-17 16:54:17 |只看该作者
Kolarov seeking Lazio pay-hike
16.12.09 | tribalfootball.com
Aleksandar Kolarov is keen to open new contract talks with Lazio.
The Serbia wing-back is on a modest £250,000-a-year at Lazio and is attracting major interest from the likes of Bayern Munich and Inter Milan.
Kolarov's agent, Sergio Berti, is pushing for a major pay-hike for his client in the coming weeks.

Inter Milan captain Zanetti won't rule out shock Banfield return
Banfield want to bring Inter Milan captain Javier Zanetti back to Argentina.
The veteran midfielder is a former Banfield player and coach Julio Falcioni has declared he would like to sign the player for their 2010 Copa Libertadores campaign.
In response, Zanetti said: "It would be nice because I've never played in the Libertadores.
"But Inter will not let me go. I'll see what I can do."

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2009-6-9
59#
发表于 2009-12-17 16:55:19 |只看该作者
Arnautovic on way out of Inter Milan
Marko Arnautovic appears on his way out of Inter Milan.
The on-loan FC Twente striker has struggled to impress coach Jose Mourinho during his time at Inter and is expected to return to Holland next month.
Mourinho has overlooked Arnautovic for their Coppa Italia tie with Livorno tonight, which would have been the ideal stage for the youngster to prove his worth.

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2009-6-9
60#
发表于 2009-12-17 17:06:27 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 zszi 于 2009-12-17 17:24 编辑

出:阿尔诺托维奇
入:潘德夫
数:24 - 1 + 1 = 24

GK:塞萨尔 /  托尔多,奥兰多尼

RB:麦孔 /  萨内蒂
CB:卢西奥,萨穆埃尔 /  科尔多巴,马特拉齐
LB:齐沃 /  桑顿

CM:斯坦科维奇,坎比亚索 /  蒙塔里,维埃拉

AM:斯内德 /  莫塔

WG:夸雷斯马 /  曼奇尼
ST:埃托奥,米利托 /  巴洛特利,潘德夫,苏亚佐

跟训:贝莱奇,科尔辛,奥比

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册通行证

手机版|Archiver|国际米兰 ( 粤ICP备05005441号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-3 02:19 , Processed in 0.028245 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, Eaccelerator On.