希望鸟能带我们开创一个新的时代

xjj929 发表于 2008-6-3 22:39:56

希望他成功

蓝黑我的生命 发表于 2008-6-3 22:40:18

作者:师太,公公

蓝黑我的生命 发表于 2008-6-3 22:43:23

亲下师太,辛苦了

▄︻┻┳═ 发表于 2008-6-3 22:44:56

原帖由 jiping2000 于 2008-6-3 22:37 发表 http://bbs.inter.net.cn/images/common/back.gif

)▲▲▲任何侮辱性词字如:sb,脑残,滚、鸟粪……等形容攻击俱乐部一员或CN会员者;直接禁言≥3天
严禁版聊,严禁大范围顶老贴,严禁重复灌水,严禁对骂;违反者直接禁言≥3天
我讨厌鸟粪也不行啊,,我说你是鸟粪了???这不自做多情吗

蓝黑我的生命 发表于 2008-6-3 22:48:21

不会大清洗了

fall_ark 发表于 2008-6-3 22:49:16

穆鸟新闻发布会:我就是我

JOSE: I WAS APPROACHED IN MARCH
By Ben Gladwell, PA Sport, Milan

新闻来源:http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=international_feed/08/06/03/SOCCER_Ita-Internazionale_Lead.html&TEAMHD=soccer
新闻翻译:fall_ark

http://images.sportinglife.com/08/06/330/Jose-Mourinho-Inter-Milan_919835.jpg

Internazionale first approached Jose Mourinho after they exited the Champions League in March, the new coach revealed on Tuesday.
新主帅何塞·穆里尼奥在周二的新闻发布会上透露,国际米兰第一次联系他是在三月份被淘汰出冠军联赛之时。
The 45-year-old Portuguese was unveiled to the Italian media after agreeing a three-year contract to replace Roberto Mancini.
年方45岁的葡萄牙人是在接受了一份三年的合同之后作为曼奇尼的继任者向媒体首次公开露面的。
Mourinho addressed the press in near flawless Italian and revealed he had been learning the language since the club first made contact nearly three months ago.
穆里尼奥用几乎完美的意大利语和记者们交谈,并透露自从俱乐部在三个月前第一次与他洽谈时就开始学习这门语言了。
He said: "I think the truth is important and the truth is that the first time Inter spoke to me was the day after they lost the second match against Liverpool (on March 11).
他说:“我认为重要的是事实,而事实是国米第一次与我接触是在他们第二回合输给利物浦(三月11日)后一天。”
"I started to learn Italian then, but it is easy - I only have problems with the temporal verbs, but the words come easy."
“从那时起我就开始学意大利语,并不困难——我只对颞音有点头痛,但单词什么学起来相当轻松。”
However, Mourinho admitted there was another reason for him becoming so fluent.
不过,穆里尼奥承认自己学得如此之快还有另一个原因。
"I am very intelligent," he said.
“因为我聪明嘛。”他说。
Mancini initially announced he would step down at the end of the season after the Liverpool defeat and, although he later reversed his decision, Inter revealed that outburst had been a big factor in their decision to sack him last week.
曼奇尼在输给利物浦之后曾一度宣布将在赛季结束时离开,虽然他之后收回了这个决定,但国米在上周将其解职时表示一个很重要的原因就是那次声明。
Mourinho has been out of work since he parted company with Chelsea last September and admitted the west London club still had a place in his heart.
穆里尼奥之前在去年九月离开切尔西后一直赋闲,他承认,这支西伦敦俱乐部在他心目中始终有相当的地位。
In a three-year spell at Stamford Bridge, the former Porto boss endeared himself to Blues fans, most notably by guiding them to consecutive Premier League titles in his first two seasons in charge.
在斯坦福桥的三年间,这名前波尔图主帅凭借成绩受到了蓝军球迷的深切爱戴,其中最瞩目的莫过于在前两个赛季获得英超背靠背的冠军。
Despite his memorable time in west London, Mourinho wants to focus on a new chapter in his life at the San Siro.
虽然西伦敦往事难忘,穆里尼奥已决定将注意力集中到他生活的另一个篇章——梅阿查(我才不译圣希罗- -)之上。
"I will always, always, always support Chelsea and wish them all the best with their new coach, but if Chelsea meet Inter in the Champions League, then I won't know any of them," he said.
“我将永远、永远、永远支持切尔西并祝愿他们在新主教练的带领下取得最好的成绩,但假如在冠军联赛中蓝车撞国米,那我只能六亲不认。”他说。
"Chelsea is over for me - not in my heart, but in my thoughts.
“对我来说,切尔西已是过去式——在内心并非如此,但思想上的确如是。”
"At this moment, I want to start a new life and I do not want to talk about Chelsea.
“现在,我只想开始新的生活,我们不谈切尔西。”
"It will be hard, but I want to have the same passion with the fans of Inter and the same relationship with the players and carry joy to Inter in the same way I did for Chelsea."
“或许会很困难吧,但我希望能像在切尔西时所做的一样,与国米的球迷们同呼吸、与球员们建立亲密的关系、并为球队带来快乐。”
Mourinho said he "cannot wait" to get working with the team on July 15, but said the first thing he will tell them is to forget about the past.
穆里尼奥说他已经“等不及”在7月15日开始正式和队员们一起工作,但强调他们所要知道的第一件事是忘记过去。
Inter have won the past three Serie A titles under their former boss Mancini, however Mourinho has warned his players that will count for nothing now that he has arrived at the club.
国米在曼奇尼治下得到了过去三年的意甲冠军头衔,但穆里尼奥提醒他的球员们,既然他来到了这里,这一切荣誉就已经成为过去。
"A cycle has ended with a great coach like Roberto (Mancini), but this is a new page," he said.
“一个时代已经过去,那一时代属于一个伟大的教练,罗伯特·曼奇尼。而现在,新的时代开始了。”他说道。
"This is the start of a new life for Inter.
“对国米而言,这是新生的开始。”
"We have to forget what we have won - that has been won and is history.
“我们必须忘记曾赢得的一切——它们已被赢得,它们已是历史。”
"We need to have new aims. I like to win and always put the past aside and think to the future.
“我们需要有新目标。我喜欢胜利,我一贯为将来打算而把过去放在一边。”
"If somebody tells me that Inter won the league last season, I prefer to say Inter have won it 16 times, but those 16 are now history."
“要是有人跟我说国米去年夺了冠,那我还说国米总共拿了16个意甲冠军呢——但那16个全都已经是历史。”
Mourinho also insisted he no longer wants to be regarded as special, despite once describing himself as "the special one".
穆里尼奥还说,他不希望再被当作“特殊的”,虽然“Special One”这个别号还是出自他自己之手。
"I am Mourinho - period," he said.
“我只是穆里尼奥——仅此而已。”
"I have arrived to a special club and I believe I am a great coach but I don't want to be special."
“我来到了一个特殊的俱乐部,我仍然相信自己是名优秀的教练,但‘特殊’什么的就免了吧。”
Mourinho, a controversial figure in England, because of his outspoken nature, claims he will not have a different approach in Serie A.
穆里尼奥在英格兰以他的口无遮拦而频频引发争议,虽然来到意甲,他说自己不会有所改变。
"I don't change," he said.
“我不变样。”
"I am the same person as I was before, with the same mission and the same passion for my work.
“我就是我,一贯如是;我的使命、我对工作的热情,一贯如是。”
"I have always believed that I would like to work in Italy and at a great club.
“我一直就愿意在意大利执教,也相信能在一家伟大的俱乐部达成这一梦想。”
"I want to thank (Inter president) Massimo Moratti and (sporting director) Marco Branca that have given me this opportunity.
“我想在此感谢给予我这个机会的(国米主席)马希默·墨拉蒂先生和(体育主管)马可·布兰加先生。”
"For me this is a very important challenge but I believe that it could be very enjoyable also for you (the media)."
“对我来说,这是个很重要的挑战。不过我同时认为,将来和我打交道,你们(媒体)也有的乐了。”
页: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8
查看完整版本: 穆里尼奥:新的时代从今天开始