分享到:
新闻简介:
Lucas小盆友有车车开了
F1要使用新滴积分系统了
Martin当上FOTA滴主席了
车神是F1历史上最好滴车手
诺诺和毛毛去莲花开新车车了~~

Di Grassi says F1 deal is done

Lucas di GrassiLucas di Grassi is set to be announced as Virgin Racing's second driver early next week, with the Brazilian having revealed that he has completed a Formula 1 deal with one of the new entrants.

Virgin is set to launch its F1 project in association with the Manor team on Tuesday, and yesterday di Grassi announced via Twitter and Brazilian television that he had secured a 2010 seat.

"For all who are wondering, I'll be in F1 in 2010," di Grassi wrote. "The details will be announced next week. Stay tuned. Thank you very much."

Di Grassi told AUTOSPORT in October that he was very interested in the Virgin/Manor team, and won the Macau Formula 3 Grand Prix while driving for John Booth's squad in 2005.

"From what I understand, it has the best package available of the new teams - in terms of technical people who have joined the team, in terms of marketing, and in terms of financial backing," said di Grassi. "I think is very, very serious, so from my side I rate it very high on the list."

The 25-year-old has been a Renault F1 reserve driver for the past two seasons, having long been part of the French company's driver development scheme, and has finished in the top three in GP2 for the last three years, although he did not win the title in the feeder championship.

Virgin has already signed ex-Toyota driver Timo Glock for its first 2010 seat.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/80543

Lucas小盆友这算是守得云开见月明么??和格格一起,不错滴组合~~

FIA announces new F1 points system

Formula 1 will introduce a new points system from 2010 after the FIA World Motor Sport Council approved the F1 Commission's proposal to award points to the top 10 finishers in each race.

A statement from today's meeting of the World Council said: "Due to the expanded grid of 13 teams, and further to the recommendation of the F1 Commission, a new points system will be in place for the 2010 season."

The new system will award points in the following order: 25-20-15-10-8-6-5-3-2-1.

The change was proposed to take into account the increased field for 2010, when the addition of the new entrants will take the grid up to 26 cars - its highest figure since 1995.

It is the first amendment since the current system came into force in 2003.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/80531

新的积分系统?偶要慢慢消化……

What the new points mean for F1

Lewis Hamilton and Felipe MassaThe previous two changes to the Formula 1 points scoring system were implemented to alter the weighting between each position. The new-for-1991 system increased the winner's score from 9 to 10, then the 2003 tweak increased the prize for second place from 6 to 8, and extended to eighth place.

The latest change, confirmed by the FIA World Motor Sport Council today, although it seems to be the most dramatic in the sport's history, is not intended to - and will not - significantly alter the outcome of a championship.

Instead, it is simply to further increase the number of scoring cars from eight to 10 in accordance with the grid being boosted to 26 cars. In essence, it is just to make the smaller teams more likely to score and to give them something to fight for.

The higher scores will punish retirements more heavily, but in turn a driver can recover more quickly with a greater number of points on offer for a win or podium finish.

Under the 2010 system, the result of this year's championship would have been exactly the same. Jenson Button would have beaten Sebastian Vettel (243 points to 203), with Rubens Barrichello third (187), Mark Webber fourth (178), Lewis Hamilton fifth (123), Kimi Raikkonen sixth (119), etc.

The close finishes of 2007 and 2008 would have retained the same order under the new system, with the following scores:

Lewis Hamilton 240
Felipe Massa 239

Kimi Raikkonen 271
Lewis Hamilton 270
Fernando Alonso 268

The close finish of 2003 would also have produced the same result, with Michael Schumacher beating Raikkonen 225 to 221.

In fact, you'd have to go back to 1999 to find the first change of place. Under the 2010 system, Eddie Irvine would have beaten Mika Hakkinen to the title 230 to 218. But Irvine would also have won that title under the 2003-2009 system.

The only major impact next season's system will have is the effect the 2.5x increase to the available points has on the statistical history of F1.

For example, in their careers Ayrton Senna scored 614 points, Nigel Mansell 482 and Jackie Stewart 360. A rookie driver now could pass all three in three seasons. Even Schumacher's 1369 wouldn't take all that much catching, which makes rather a mess of history for those that value the all-time stats.

But equally, you could already have argued that the statistics are skewed by the increase from 9 to 10 for a win, from six to eight cars scoring, by the varying amount of dropped scores between 1967 and 1990, and by the number of races in a season - from seven in 1950 to 19 in 2005.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/80532

Whitmarsh to become FOTA chairman

Martin WhitmarshMcLaren team principal Martin Whitmarsh has been voted in as Luca di Montezemolo's successor as the chairman of the Formula One Teams' Association (FOTA), AUTOSPORT can reveal.

Following a meeting of the Formula 1 Commission in Monaco on Thursday, team principals then got together for a FOTA gathering to discuss plans for next year - which included the election of new senior officials.

Sources have confirmed that Whitmarsh was ratified as the new chairman, and he will take over the mandate from di Montezemolo whose one-year term ends later this month.

AUTOSPORT also understands that Red Bull Racing team principal Christian Horner has been made chairman of FOTA's Sporting Working Group, with Ross Brawn remaining as the chief of its Technical Working Group.

It is also understood that teams unanimously approved plans for the common car launch that will take place in Valencia on the final weekend of January.

Teams will now spend the next few weeks working out the details of the launch - which will include over how many days it will take place on and its exact format.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/80519

Martin……

Drivers vote Senna the greatest ever

Ayrton SennaThree-time world champion Ayrton Senna has been voted the greatest Formula 1 driver of all time by a unique poll of 217 of his fellow world championship drivers conducted by AUTOSPORT magazine.

Senna beat Michael Schumacher and Juan Manuel Fangio to top spot in the unique poll, which is the most comprehensive survey of F1 drivers ever conducted.

The voters had a combined total of 9194 starts and 270 wins, and included starters from all but 10 world championship grands prix (the 11 world championship Indianapolis 500s were excluded from the poll).

Among the voters were Michael Schumacher, statistically the most successful F1 driver in history, Jose Froilan Gonzalez, the earliest surviving grand prix winner, Paul Pietsch, at 98 the oldest living driver, reigning world champion Jenson Button and much of the current F1 grid.

AUTOSPORT asked each voter to submit their top 10 'greatest' F1 drivers, and left the definition of 'greatest' open to interpretation.

"This is an amazing poll that has never been tried before," said AUTOSPORT editor Andrew van de Burgt. "Obviously, it has thrown up some interesting and unexpected results, but you can't argue with how the top 10 has worked out, or the integrity of the poll."

For the full list, pick up a copy of AUTOSPORT magazine, out today.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/80517

怀念呀……

Trulli, Kovalainen confirmed at Lotus

Jarno Trulli and Heikki Kovalainen will race for Lotus next year, after the newly-formed Formula 1 team confirmed its line-up in a press conference held in Malaysia today.

Malaysian-born Fairuz Fauzy was also announced as the team's third driver.

The Lotus line-up was officially revealed by Malaysia's sports minister Ahmad Shabery Cheek in a press conference in Kuala Lumpur, and the minister emphasised the government's expectations from its support of the new team.

"I'm very pleased that local talents have been recognised to help drive the team, with key appointments being made among Malaysians in particular," Cheek was quoted as saying.

"I'm very elated that the driver development programme is already underway to promote motorsports as an affordable sporting activity among Malaysians.

"This project will not only make the country proud but will be a launch pad for Malaysia towards future growth, especially towards high-tech industry. Indeed, this project should be 100 per cent supported by Malaysians, individuals or corporations to ensure it becomes a success.

"Since the prime minister announced the 1Malaysia project in September, I'm very happy to note that the team has achieved significant progress, with the car being fully built and tested and I believe they are on track to make an impact next season"

The Malaysian minister further congratulated Lotus on its experienced choice of drivers, stating: "I'm personally impressed with Lotus F1 Racing driver line-up for next year, with its good combination of experience, drive and stamina."

Trulli joins Lotus from Toyota, after the Japanese team pulled out of F1 last month; while Kovalainen has left McLaren, where he will be replaced by world champion Jenson Button.

Lotus team principal Tony Fernandes also outlined the drivers' experience, but also said the Italian and Finn will bring exuberance to the team.

"Trulli will bring us a lot of experience to develop the team. Heikki is a young driver with a lot of experience so I think we have fantastic drivers, with Fairuz as well. It is a wonderful mix of experience, youth and passion."

Lotus is one of four new teams to join the 26-car F1 grid in 2010, along with Campos, US F1 and Manor. Fernandes stated the team's objective is to be the best of the newcomers.

"We are not setting any big targets, we want to at least be the best of the new teams," he said. "But I think it shows our seriousness today by announcing two really world class drivers."

For Trulli, this will be the third time in his F1 career that he will team up with technical director Mike Gascoyne, having worked with the Briton at Renault and then Toyota. And the Italian admitted this was one of the main reasons he elected to join Lotus.

"I have been impressed by the long-term vision of the team management and technical staff," Trulli said in a statement. "Tony has set out very ambitious plans and I am ready to help the team achieve these high targets.

"I am also pleased to be back working alongside Mike Gascoyne, someone with whom I have enjoyed previous success at other teams. I get on very well with him and I respect his working style."

Kovalainen too emphasised how impressed he is with the team's progress, saying: "I recently visited our factory and was so impressed by seeing how far the team has come in such a short time since it was launched in September, and by how determined everyone is to meet Tony's ambitious targets.

"I knew immediately it would be a fantastic opportunity to help them achieve their goals."

As for Fauzy, the 27-year-old Malaysian driver said joining Lotus was the highlight of his racing career, which includes testing for Spyker in F1, racing in the GP2 series and in A1GP, and most recently racing in Formula Renault 3.5, where he finished second in the 2009 championship.

"There is no greater honour than having the chance to drive for your country," the Malaysian said. "I was given the opportunity to do that for A1 Team Malaysia in A1GP for a couple of years, but to have the chance to join Malaysia's first fully fledged Formula 1 team is very special for me and the highlight of my career so far.

"I look forward to working closely with Jarno and Heikki on developing the car and the team in our first season together in Formula 1. I am sure we can do Malaysia as a nation proud."

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/80563

重点来了,诺哥哥和毛毛相会于莲花~~
终于,终于,有车车开了~~~

握手

鲜花

路过

雷人

鸡蛋

刚表态过的朋友 (9 人)

发表评论 评论 (15 个评论)

回复 蓝黑我的生命 2009-12-14 21:53
悟空,你应该翻译下
回复 森静 2009-12-14 22:03
蓝黑我的生命: 悟空,你应该翻译下
+1
回复 斗战胜佛 2009-12-14 22:05
蓝黑我的生命: 悟空,你应该翻译下
偶能看已经不错了,让偶翻译还不如让偶去撞墙……
回复 aicbgyihai 2009-12-14 22:11
我是文盲。。。
回复 【国米永恒】 2009-12-14 22:32
看不懂 小叶
回复 斗战胜佛 2009-12-14 22:36
【国米永恒】: 看不懂 小叶
e……偶只管存新闻,不管懂不懂~~
回复 斗战胜佛 2009-12-14 22:40
【国米永恒】: 看不懂 小叶
为了照顾像乃这样滴懒鬼,偶在开头编辑了个简介~~
回复 伊蓝 2009-12-15 00:53
跟我毛关系都没有,Fucking Ferrari
回复 蓝羽纷飞 2009-12-15 05:10
每一篇我都很喜欢哎~~
回复 蓝羽纷飞 2009-12-15 05:10
伊蓝: 跟我毛关系都没有,Fucking Ferrari
不要不要不要这样。。。
回复 优哉游哉 2009-12-15 12:14
看不懂,纯粹支持下。。。
回复 斗战胜佛 2009-12-15 20:07
蓝羽纷飞: 每一篇我都很喜欢哎~~
偶也很喜欢,所以就存了~~~
回复 汉寿亭侯 2009-12-15 21:26
太强大了...
回复 coldstar 2010-1-8 01:46
米有偶滴Kimi
回复 斗战胜佛 2010-1-8 07:06
coldstar: 米有偶滴Kimi
来偶这里找Kimi滴新闻?乃貌似迷路了……

facelist

您需要登录后才可以评论 登录 | 注册通行证
验证问答 换一个 验证码 换一个

手机版|Archiver|国际米兰 ( 粤ICP备05005441号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 17:37 , Processed in 0.032018 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, Eaccelerator On.