CNB
注册时间
2004-9-22
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-8-28 21:54:49 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
分享到:
本帖最后由 cjackj 于 2009-8-28 23:45 编辑

APPIANO GENTILE - Accompanied by José Mourinho, technical director Marco Branca and transfer market consultant Gabriele Oriali, Inter's latest signing Wesley Sneijder was unveiled to the Italian media in today's press conference at the training ground.
APPIANO GENTILE今天国际米兰刚刚签下的Wesley Sneijder 在José Mourinho,Marco Branca 和Gabriele Oriali陪同下出席记者招待会。
We know that the operation for your signing has been quite a contest. Are you happy to join Inter?
"Well first of all thank you. I think Inter is an amazing club, one of the biggest clubs in the world, so I'm very happy to be a player of Inter. It has been long, but finally I am here."
“我们知道,您的转会运作,经历了较长时间,你很高兴加入国际米兰吗?
“嗯,首先感谢你。我认为国际米兰是一个了不起的俱乐部,是世界上最大的俱乐部之一,所以我很高兴成为国际米兰球员。经历了太长的时间,但现在我来到这里了。”
How much do you like pressure. You're not here to be an ordinary player.
"Well, to talk about pressure... I've been a player of Real Madrid and there was pressure there too. I can handle the pressure. I want to play games now and prove myself to all the people here."
“你不是个普通的球员,你是否喜欢压力”
“嗯,谈的压力...我一直是皇家马德里的球员,压力也有。我能处理压力。我想现在打比赛,证明自己。”
What is your opinion of Mourinho?
"Of course he's one of the biggest coaches in the world. I saw him in Chelsea and here at Inter as well, I'm very happy to be a player of Inter and a player of Mourinho and I want to prove myself even more."
你对穆里尼奥的意见?
“当然,他是世界上最伟大的教练之一。我看到他在切尔西以及在国际米兰取得的成就,我很高兴成为国际米兰球员和穆里尼奥的球员,我要证明我自己。 “

Your shirt is the number 10. What is your favourite role?
"I think I'm an attacking midfielder, so playing behind the strikers, yes, it's my position. The shirt number? If I start playing in this position it will be perfect."
你的球衣号码是10号。你最喜欢的角色?
“我认为我是一个进攻型中场。的球衣号码?如果我在这个位置开始,那将是完美的比赛。”
The last Dutch number 10 at Inter was Bergkamp. Did you talk to him? Did you know that his adventure here was full of ups and downs? Are you ready for the derby?
"Actually I didn't speak to Dennis Bergkamp before but I think he's an example for every young player. He's an amazing player with lots of qualities. I hope I can do the same as what he did here during the good times. My shirt number isn't important. I just want to help the team. The derby? Yes, I would obviously like to play the derby. Everyone wants to play the big games. Will I play? I can't say anything about this game. We will see tomorrow."
最后荷兰的10号在国际米兰是博格坎普。你和他谈了吗?你知道他在这里的经历?您是否准备好迎接德比?
“我没有和博格坎普谈,但我认为他是每一个年轻球员的例子。他是很不可思议的球员。我希望我能做他在这里做到的。我的球衣号码并不重要。我只是想帮助球队。德比?是的,我当然希望可以打德比战。每个人都希望打德比。
我会出场?我不能说任何有关这个。我们明天将看到。“
Could you please explain to us why the negotiations were a bit slow?
"Yes, I know but I think that life at Real Madrid was perfect. My situation changed a lot in the last week. You have to talk about your future, think about your future. If you sign a four or five-year deal you have to be one hundred percent sure. Last week I was one hundred percent sure and the deal went through."
你能否向我们解释,为什么谈判有点慢?
“是的,我知道,但我认为,在皇家马德里的生活很完美。我的情况上周改变了很多。你想想你的未来。如果你签订的4至5年的合同你必须百分之百肯定。。“
What do you know about the Italian championship and Inter?
"Like I said before, Inter is one of the biggest teams in the world and for sure in Italy. There were some Dutch players before in this club and some big players before. We have a great team in this moment so I think I will have a great time here. I had one guy in Ajax before, the team manager, his name was David Endt and he said 'one day you will play for Inter'. Yesterday he called me and said 'finally you have joined my club'."
你怎么看待对意大利联赛和国际米兰?
“正如我以前说过,国际米兰是世界上和意大利最伟大的队之一。在这之前曾经有一些荷兰球员效力过,我想我会有一个伟大的时刻。我在阿贾克斯时,球队的经理David Endt ,他说'有一天,你将会为国际米兰踢球'。
昨天,他打电话给我,说'你终于加入我的俱乐部了'。“
When you arrived you said you had already spoken to Mourinho. What did he say to convince you to join Inter?
"It's important when you make decisions that the coach is 100% behind you and I can say that Mourinho is 100% behind me so this was a very big part of my decision."
当你到达你说你已经说过了穆里尼奥。他怎么说来说服您加入国际米兰?
“重要的是当你作出决定的主教练是100%支持你,我可以说,穆里尼奥是我身后的100%,所以这是我的决定非常重要的作用。”
Did you choose the number 10 shirt or did Mourinho give it to you?
"It was given to me. I don't know if it was the coach, but I suppose so."
为什么选择10号球衣,是穆里尼奥给你的?
“给我。我不知道是不是教练意思,但我想是的。”
How much did the 2010 World Cup influence your decision to join Inter? Were you given any advice or pressure from the Dutch national team coach?
"Actually I was thinking about my future and to sign a new contract for a new team for a long long time, not just for one tournament. I wasn't thinking about the World Cup, I wanted to be sure about my future. If I stayed at Real Madrid and didn't play that would have been another thing, but now I'm at Inter and I have to play my game. The World Cup wasn't the biggest point that influenced my decision."
2010年世界杯足球赛影响你的决定加入国际米兰?荷兰国家队主教练的压力?
“其实我在想我的未来,签约一个很长时间效力的球队,,我只想确定我的未来。如果我留在皇马,并且没有参加,是另外一回事,但现在我在国际米兰,我想只打我的比赛。
世界杯不是影响我的决定最大的问题。“
Would you have preferred Real Madrid to Barcelona in the first Champions League game?
"No. I don't mind. It's nice to play against a Spanish team and to play against Barcelona will be amazing. I'm happy to play against Barcelona."
你喜欢皇家马德里还是巴塞罗那在冠军联赛中碰面?
“不,我不介意。对阵西班牙球队很不错,我很高兴能对阵巴塞罗那。” 斯内德来到基地  
埃托奥:兄弟,你来了就好啊,终于有人可以给我传球了

大马哥:哥们,就等你来了,开完了会,我在这等着你来喝两杯,我很看好你哟

斯坦:哥们,好好踢,有钱途,别想你好情人了,赶明儿,我给你介绍个

莫塔:你来了就好了啊,终于有人可以配 合配合了

已有 1 人评分才华 CNB 收起 理由
愛後餘生 + 1 + 25 原创新闻

总评分: 才华 + 1  CNB + 25   查看全部评分

分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
分享分享0 收藏收藏0 顶0 踩0
eranero 黑色azzurr aazzurro 蓝色国际米兰是 Nerazzurri   我就是蓝黑色从内到外 拥有一颗蓝黑的心

(U16)Allievi

小馒头

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2004-6-5
沙发
发表于 2009-8-28 22:00:42 |只看该作者
确定穿10号?压力很大啊 希望能顶住压力
这世界笑了 于是我合群的一起笑了

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2005-6-29
地板
发表于 2009-8-28 22:01:29 |只看该作者
说的比唱的还好听

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2006-4-6
4#
发表于 2009-8-28 22:01:45 |只看该作者
表现好点 以后你就可以说:“我从小是国米的球迷。”

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2009-7-17
5#
发表于 2009-8-28 22:02:12 |只看该作者
支持下  好好努力

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2009-7-23
6#
发表于 2009-8-28 22:05:05 |只看该作者
我突然发现斯内德有点像布拉德。皮特

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2006-5-21
7#
发表于 2009-8-28 22:06:51 |只看该作者
伊布,马克思威尔,齐沃,范德梅德,斯内德,西多夫,戴维斯。

阿贾克斯背景的人有蛮多的!~······
AC为什么叫AC,因为她把B卖给了没有B的老妇人。组成了神圣联盟。从此淫荡无耻一手遮天!

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2005-8-12
8#
发表于 2009-8-28 22:07:52 |只看该作者
刚从新浪上看到消息,没想到楼主的这么及时,支持。
这次真的买了一个中轴线了,强  啊Q
等待并不是没有尽头,当等待已经成为一种习惯,那会让我们更加相信自己的最爱,我们要的是证明,时间是检验珍爱的标准,我们的爱就是国米。

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2009-8-7
9#
发表于 2009-8-28 22:08:25 |只看该作者
怎么鸟看起来兴致不是很高啊,有点郁郁的感觉啊

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2005-6-29
10#
发表于 2009-8-28 22:08:30 |只看该作者
这身行头太土了吧

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册通行证

手机版|Archiver|国际米兰 ( 粤ICP备05005441号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 05:26 , Processed in 0.043704 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On, Eaccelerator On.