CNB
注册时间
2009-6-9
51#
发表于 2010-3-30 01:33:25 |只看该作者
分享到:
Moratti: "Concentrated on the Champions League"
Monday, 29 March 2010 17:47:48

MILAN - Massimo Moratti spoke briefly to journalists outside the Saras offices on Monday afternoon. This is what the Inter president had to say:

President Moratti, who are your main rivals for the Scudetto now?
"Milan aside, I prefer to comment on our match on Saturday. I thought it was a beautiful match. The two teams lived up to expectations of it being a hard-fought match. I thought Inter did well - we hit the woodwork three times, so I think that we are all still in the race for the Scudetto."

Do you think we can now talk about a two-horse race between Inter and Roma?
"The gap is three points (including the third-placed team) and this is nothing. We can't consider it a two-horse race, so we will have to be very careful."

Now you have to think about the Champions League.
"Yes, this is true. Now we have the Champions League, above all else."

Inter seemed tired on Saturday, while Roma played an extraordinary game.
"We did well against Livorno before that. In truth, the team has always replied well apart from in a couple of matches, like the one in Sardinia in the first half of the season and at home to Genoa. We have dropped a few points but perhaps we haven't realised that we have slowed down a bit too much."

How can you get through this difficult situation regarding Mario Balotelli? The papers said a meeting was planned.
"I don't know about this meeting. Balotelli certainly trained this morning and it's up to the coach to decide if he should be called up for this match or wait for the next one. From what I know, I don't think the situation hasn't changed much."

But do Inter need Balotelli for the championship and Champions League matches?
"Certainly. He's part of the team."

Are you worried about the English and Spanish interest in José Mourinho?
"They say these things every year. We will see."

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2009-6-9
52#
发表于 2010-3-30 01:42:02 |只看该作者
希望下赛季一心蓝黑的比亚比亚尼回来,再加上貌似开窍的夸雷斯马,以及十分全面的德斯特罗,还有号称小C罗的特雷莫拉达,让巴洛特利跟着那个矮胖子经纪人走得越远越好。

最关键的还是法布雷加斯,他是穆里尼奥打造欧冠战舰的最后的也是最重要的一块甲板。

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2009-5-11
53#
发表于 2010-3-30 13:49:57 |只看该作者
希望下赛季一心蓝黑的比亚比亚尼回来,再加上貌似开窍的夸雷斯马,以及十分全面的德斯特罗,还有号称小C罗的特雷莫拉达,让巴洛特利跟着那个矮胖子经纪人走得越远越好。

最关键的还是法布雷加斯,他是穆里尼奥打造 ...
zszi 发表于 2010-3-30 01:42

特雷莫拉达什么时候被称为“小C罗”了?他好像个子不高,技术特点和C罗也无相似之处吧?

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2009-5-11
54#
发表于 2010-3-30 13:58:13 |只看该作者
拿下内斯塔接班人还不够 国米争抢尤文系意国脚
2010-03-29 11:29 网易体育 natale

两线作战之下,意甲卫冕冠军国际米兰的压力越来越大,由于板凳缺乏足够的深度,防线老化,国米近来的防守水平有一定程度的下滑。 ...
zszi 发表于 2010-3-29 17:03

这俩消息应该是真的吧?

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2009-6-9
55#
发表于 2010-3-31 09:04:43 |只看该作者
José Mourinho names squad for Inter v CSKA
Tuesday, 30 March 2010 18:04:01

APPIANO GENTILE - José Mourinho has named a squad of 20 players (3 goalkeepers, 6 defenders, 7 midfielders & 4 strikers) for Wednesday evening's UEFA Champions League quarter-final first leg aganst CSKA Moscow at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza:

Goalkeepers: 1 Francesco Toldo, 12 Julio Cesar, 21 Paolo Orlandoni.

Defenders: 2 Ivan Cordoba, 4 Javier Zanetti, 13 Maicon, 23 Marco Materazzi, 25 Walter Samuel, 26 Cristian Chivu.

Midfielders: 5 Dejan Stankovic, 7 Ricardo Quaresma, 10 Wesley Sneijder, 11 Sulley Muntari, 15 Rene Krhin, 17 Mariga, 19 Esteban Cambiasso.

Strikers: 9 Samuel Eto'o, 22 Diego Milito, 27 Goran Pandev, 89 Marko Arnautovic.

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2010-3-9
56#
发表于 2010-3-31 09:11:32 |只看该作者
多点意大利人也可以 弄一条意大利和巴西的混合防线,哈哈 我看行
永爱蓝黑...

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2009-6-9
57#
发表于 2010-3-31 09:14:55 |只看该作者
Mourinho wary of dangerous CSKA
Published: Tuesday 30 March 2010, 19.15CET
José Mourinho says quarter-final visitors PFC CSKA Moskva will be tough to break down but is calling on FC Internazionale Milano fans to urge them to success like against Chelsea FC.

José Mourinho is calling on FC Internazionale Milano fans to give the same "great support" in the UEFA Champions League quarter-final first leg against PFC CSKA Moskva as they did when beating Chelsea FC 2-1 in the last round. Mourinho is delighted with the Nerazzurri's run in Europe – if not at home – but while Leonid Slutsky says Inter are "clearly the favourites", the Portuguese knows CSKA have already overcome strong teams this season.

José Mourinho, Inter coach
Inter are having a great Champions League campaign, the best in many years, and we are determined to reach the semi-finals. We have played four games against two of the best teams in the world. In eight games in total we lost only once at Barcelona. The tie against Chelsea was fantastic and we did well when under pressure in the group stage. CSKA were also in a tough group which included Manchester United and then qualified for the quarter-finals by beating a quality team in Sevilla. We had great support from our fans at home against Chelsea and I expect the same against CSKA as it will be another difficult game.

CSKA were physically impressive when they played at United. Their season has just started but they don't need to run much with their playing style. Their players try to stay as close as possible to each other on the pitch, all their defenders and defensive midfielders are strong physically and then they have three players with great pace for counterattacks who help out in defence when needed. This is the reason why they play so well in away games.

Leonid Slutsky, CSKA coach
They are clearly the favourites, Inter are a great team and everybody thinks they are going to win. But tomorrow we will show we deserve to be here. We have not played that well lately though every team has highs and lows – I saw Inter playing against Catania and it was nothing like their performance against Chelsea, for example.

All the quarter-finalists are strong and everybody probably hoped to draw us. We will play our usual game tomorrow and see what happens. Both teams will try to win, so it's not going to be a boring game. [Inter] will not be thinking about their league problems and while they lost on Saturday they also hit the woodwork three times.

Team news
Inter
Out: Davide Santon (knee)
Doubtful: none
Suspended: Lucio, Thiago Motta
Misses next match if booked: Walter Samuel, Maicon, Javier Zanetti

• Wesley Sneijder returned to action on Saturday against AS Roma after missing the 24 March meeting with AS Livorno Calcio with a thigh injury.

CSKA
Out: none
Doubtful: Mark González (muscle), Keisuke Honda (ankle)
Suspended: none
Misses next match if booked: Evgeni Aldonin, Aleksei Berezutski, Mark González, Miloš Krasić, Chidi Odiah

• Winger González was rested for the trip to FC Anzhi Makhachkala after picking up a knock at Sevilla FC. Slutsky said: "I don't know whether González will play or not, but for sure he's getting ready for this game."

• Honda may only feature on the bench.

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2009-6-9
58#
发表于 2010-3-31 09:54:50 |只看该作者
昨天巴洛特利接受了意大利一台(Italia 1)的基安布雷蒂之夜(Chiambretti Night)节目的电话采访:
http://www.sportmediaset.mediase ... articolo31031.shtml
以下是英文转载:
Balotelli slams Inter Milan coach Mourinho: I will not apologise
31.03.10 | tribalfootball.com
Inter Milan striker Mario Balotelli has broken his silence over his feud with Jose Mourinho - insisting the coach should apologise.
Republic of Ireland coach Giovanni Trapattoni was speaking about Balotelli on TV show Chiambretti Night when the youngster called in to state his case.
“Things are not how people say they are,” slammed Balotelli. “I am not so stupid as to miss five games for nothing.
“I am right and I will not apologise. It wasn’t just one incident, there were many. I will talk about it when everything has passed.”
The presenter urged the striker to put aside his pride, but Balotelli’s response was a pointed remark aimed at Mourinho.
“You need to tell someone else to do that.”
而在前一天的官网上,莫拉蒂主席还在说球队“绝对”需要巴洛特利,如果这一场(指对中央陆军)不上,那么下一场(应指周末对博洛尼亚)就会上场。这是相当露骨地在给穆里尼奥施加压力。穆里尼奥一定很郁闷,堂堂一个世界级教练,现在竟让世人觉得跟一个19岁小黑鬼干上了,TMD那是谁呀算什么东西,惹火了老子不玩了,您主席爱养干儿子就自己继续玩吧。还是在曼联爽啊,看人家封杀花螺、贝壳,一杆打到底,连个泡都不冒。
How can you get through this difficult situation regarding Mario Balotelli? The papers said a meeting was planned.
"I don't know about this meeting. Balotelli certainly trained this morning and it's up to the coach to decide if he should be called up for this match or wait for the next one. From what I know, I don't think the situation hasn't changed much."
But do Inter need Balotelli for the championship and Champions League matches?
"Certainly. He's part of the team."

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2009-6-9
59#
发表于 2010-3-31 11:40:16 |只看该作者
预测今晚

首发(4-1-2-1-2):Cesar; Maicon, Cordoba, Samuel, Zanetti; Cambiasso; Stankovic, Muntari; Sneijder; Eto'o, Milito

替补:Toldo, Materazzi, Chivu, Mariga, Krhin, Quaresma, Pandev

看台:Orlandoni, Arnautovic

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2004-12-19
60#
发表于 2010-3-31 13:31:34 |只看该作者
特雷莫拉达什么时候被称为“小C罗”了?他好像个子不高,技术特点和C罗也无相似之处吧?
mustache 发表于 2010-3-30 13:49

特雷莫拉达的特点和刚出道的花罗十分相似,热爱花活的人

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册通行证

手机版|Archiver|国际米兰 ( 粤ICP备05005441号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-1 17:41 , Processed in 0.031978 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, Eaccelerator On.