精华
CNB
注册时间
2009-6-9
71#
发表于 2010-4-3 13:40:40 |只看该作者
分享到:
预测今晚
首发:Cesar; Cordoba, Materazzi, Samuel, Chivu; Cambiasso; Mariga, Muntari; Motta; Milito, Pandev
替补:Toldo, Santon, Stankovic, Krhin, Sneijder, Quaresma, Balotelli
看台:Orlandoni

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2004-10-23
72#
发表于 2010-4-3 15:23:59 |只看该作者
王勤伯啥时候会说人话了又

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2009-6-9
73#
发表于 2010-4-3 16:43:26 |只看该作者
预备队重点球员一览

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2004-10-22
74#
发表于 2010-4-4 22:32:46 |只看该作者
大德 小德  偶滴心头肉
天涯地角有尽时,唯有相思无尽处

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2009-6-9
75#
发表于 2010-4-6 11:49:11 |只看该作者
http://www.uefa.com/uefachampion ... /preview/index.html

Leonid Slutsky, CSKA coach
It's always difficult to cope with losing two starters but we have more than 11 people in our team. We have to make the changes to the lineup, but I really hope the quality of our game will not suffer. I don't think the artificial pitch at Luzhniki Stadium gives us any advantage. Judging by the Russian national team's games at this arena and the way Russian clubs have played here in Europe, I really don't think it makes much difference. The most important thing is to get the result.

If we qualify without playing spectacular football I'm sure everyone at the club will be happy, but obviously we need to score and in order to do that we need to play more aggressively up front. However, we can't afford to forget about the defence because if we concede a goal our mission will become almost impossible. So we will have to find the right balance between defence and attack.

José Mourinho, Inter coach
I expect a very difficult match in which CSKA will give it all to improve the result. They are only 1-0 down. It's not the same as being 3-0 down. As for our game plan, we can either defend a 0-0 draw or try to score one or two very important away goals. We will see tomorrow.

It's true [that we are less prolific in Europe than Serie A], but don't forget that we have managed to win last our last four games in the Champions League, including beating Chelsea twice in a row. In the group stage we were up against the champions of their respective countries. You cannot compare Chelsea or CSKA with Bologna. Inter and Bayern München are the only two clubs remaining in Europe that can still win three trophies. These are more important facts to me than the lack of goals.

Team news
CSKA
Out: Uroš Ćosić (left leg)
Doubtful: none
Suspended: Evgeni Aldonin, Miloš Krasić,
Misses next match if booked: Aleksei Berezutski, Mark González, Chidi Odiah

Speaking at the pre-match conference, Slutsky said he was "not ready" to say who would replace the suspended Aldonin and Krasić, although reports suggest Elvir Rahimić and Alan Dzagoev will come in.

Inter
Out: Davide Santon (knee)
Doubtful: Wesley Sneijder (ankle)
Suspended: none
Misses next match if booked: Walter Samuel, Maicon, Javier Zanetti

• Mourinho said he will "wait until the very last minute" before deciding whether Sneijder will be fit to play after the Dutch international injured his ankle during training in Russia on Monday.

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2009-6-9
76#
发表于 2010-4-6 11:49:51 |只看该作者
José Mourinho names squad for CSKA v Inter
Sunday, 04 April 2010 11:49:12

MILAN - After Sunday morning's training session at the Centro Sportivo Angelo Moratti, José Mourinho named a 23-player squad for Tuesday evening's UEFA Champions League quarter-final return leg against CSKA Moscow at the Luzhniki Stadium (kick-off 20:30 local time; 18:30 CET).

Goalkeepers: 1 Francesco Toldo, 12 Julio Cesar, 21 Paolo Orlandoni.

Defenders: 2 Ivan Cordoba, 4 Javier Zanetti, 6 Lucio, 13 Maicon, 23 Marco Materazzi, 25 Walter Samuel, 26 Cristian Chivu.

Midfielders: 5 Dejan Stankovic, 7 Ricardo Quaresma, 8 Thiago Motta, 10 Wesley Sneijder, 11 Sulley Muntari, 15 Rene Krhin, 17 Mariga, 19 Esteban Cambiasso.

Strikers: 9 Samuel Eto'o, 22 Diego Milito, 27 Goran Pandev, 45 Mario Balotelli, 89 Marko Arnautovic.

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2009-6-9
77#
发表于 2010-4-6 11:50:36 |只看该作者
Mourinho: "Equilibrium and concentration"
Monday, 05 April 2010 16:56:36

MOSCOW - José Mourinho spoke to Sky Sport Italia ahead of Tuesday's UEFA Champions League clash against CSKA Moscow. "The 1-0 result from the first leg is an open result," said the Inter coach. "We're in the semi-finals if we don't concede a goal, if we score a goal we have an even better chance of reaching the semi-final, and if they score first it will become very difficult. But football is not about 'ifs'.

"We played very well in the first leg but unfortunately for us we only scored one goal, so we need equilibrium and concentration. I'm confident for the way we played in the first leg and for how we have played in our last few Champions League games. We have only lost at home to the European champions this year. All this makes me confident, but we still have to play this game - a complicated game - to reach the semi-finals.

"We are concentrated on this game only. I'm not thinking about who we might face in the semi-final. Do we feel favourites? You are only favourites before the match, but no one is favourites on the pitch. You have to see what will happen."

Mourinho also mentioned the fitness of Wesley Sneijder. "He has had a problem. We will wait and hope. I will wait on him and all the others until the last moment. This is the most important game of the season and I will take any necessary risks."

Mario Balotelli returned to the starting lineup against Bologna on Saturday, scoring one of Inter's three goals. "I'm pleased to have all my players available," said Mourinho. "When you build a team at the start of the season, a coach wants to have every player available. I'm very pleased to have Mario and I liked how he played against Bologna. Will he play tomorrow? Like everyone else, he can go on the pitch, on the bench or in the stands, but I'm happy to have him here.

"Before the game I will tell the team that I want to have that 25 percent chance of winning the competition, that 25 percent that you get if you reach the semi-final. If us and Bayern Munich reach the semi-finals we will be the only teams in Europe who can win the league, cup and Champions League. It's also true that we might finish the season with nothing, but being in this situation at the start of April means that the team is having a great season. I have already been in this situation in my career. You also need a bit of luck to continue in all three competitions, but we have to try and the team's recent performances make me optimistic."

Mourinho was asked what CSKA need to do to win tomorrow. "They have already done one good thing: they postponed their league match, with a slightly sad excuse, but they did well to do it," he replied. "They could have told the truth. Anyway we're not angry with UEFA because you can't control everything. Do I hear the noise of the enemies in the Champions League as well as in the championship? They are two different competitions, particularly in terms of their duration. Anyway, like they say in Portugal or in Italy, and like I have already said, Galliani made an intelligent play that time and CSKA have also done it now..."

Returning to Wesley Sneijder and his starting lineup to face the Russians, Mourinho added: "I think he will play. Milito, Eto'o, Cambiasso, Maicon, Julio Cesar, Zanetti and Sneijder will play... If Sneijder doesn't play, Stankovic will play."

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2009-6-9
78#
发表于 2010-4-6 12:36:21 |只看该作者
预测今晚
首发(4-1-2-1-2):Cesar; Maicon, Lucio, Samuel, Zanetti; Cambiasso; Stankovic, Motta; Sneijder; Eto'o, Milito
替补:Toldo, Cordoba, Chivu, Muntari, Mariga, Pandev, Balotelli
看台:Orlandoni, Materazzi, Krhin, Quaresma, Arnautovic
留家:Belec, Santon

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2009-6-9
79#
发表于 2010-4-6 14:04:10 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 zszi 于 2010-4-12 11:08 编辑

请见88楼。

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2009-6-9
80#
发表于 2010-4-6 21:38:10 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 zszi 于 2010-4-12 11:09 编辑

请见88楼。

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册通行证

手机版|Archiver|国际米兰 ( 粤ICP备05005441号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-1 17:21 , Processed in 0.025059 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, Eaccelerator On.