精华
CNB
注册时间
2004-1-12
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2004-5-21 19:49:00 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
分享到:
在两天前受到了国际米兰一位官员(Strewart Park)的一封信,他说我发给他的信写得非常好,决定将他发表在news letter里面,灭想到就在两天之后,到收到那封珍贵的news letter 时,心中的喜悦终于无法抑制。

我的全文如下:
            The long way is over, we can make it through the rain(Love from China)

To whom it will concern,

Until the night of the destiny, we never give up. With the spirit of Inter, we beat one of the strongest rival and get what we want.

It's been a hard time at the beginning, we do got some very very difficult problems, and we also lost ourselves in the mid of the season. Time seemed to be hard at that time, we fans were waiting and waiting, never lose our faith, because life is to be whole, our lives could never go on without this important item, that's your team, INTER!
  The long way was over, everyone seems to be tired and bored of this Marathon. We do fell these until the other day, we win.
There is a saying like this, someday you lose, someday you win, today you lose because it's not your days. Tomorrow you win because your day is over. As for Inter, this day is not our day, but I believe that tomorrow will be our day, we will be able to stand on the top of the world and singing "SOLO INTER". We will be right there, the hill is not that far from as, we will be there right soon. It's gonna be our days.
  Fans are always important, for Inter as well. I am not sure if I was a real Inter fan though I hope I were. Chinese fans are very different from those in Italy, because o the for distance, they will always be happy whenever they saw things in Black and Blue, they give a lot, but never ask for something back. They lift you up when you are in the valley, they take you when the sun is going down, they are the unsung heroes of Inter, Inter could never do this without fans. In a way, Chinese fans.
After getting the fourth place, we need some rest anyway. The long way is over, we have made it through the rain, all that we want is to watch you go and show us the true meaning of being.
  Life is to be whole. If we are brave enough to love, strong enough to forgive, generous enough to rejoice in another's happiness, and wise enough to know there is enough love to go around for us all, then we can achieve a fulfillment that no other living creature will ever know. That's what Inter has taught me.  

Faithfully
Eve Florence Read

以下是那封news letter里面的内容:
8) FROM CHINA WITH LOVE

Thanks to all Nerazzurri fans that sent emails after Inter's 3-2 win at Empoli. This week's newsletter concludes with one letter which stood out from the rest, written by Chen Youyou, a middle school student from Beijing, China.
Until the night of the destiny, we never give up. With the spirit of Inter, we beat one of the strongest rival and get what we want.
It's been a hard time at the beginning, we do got some very very difficult problems, and we also lost ourselves in the mid of the season. Time seemed to be hard at that time, we fans were waiting and waiting, never lose our faith, because life is to be whole, our lives could never go on without this important item, that's your team, INTER!
Now the long way was over, everyone seems to be tired and bored of this Marathon. We do feel these until the other day, we win.
There is a saying like this, someday you lose, someday you win, today you lose because it's not your days. Tomorrow you would win because your days is over. As for Inter, this day is not our day, but I believe that tomorrow will be our days, we will be able to stand on the top of the world and singing "SOLO INTER". We will be right there, the hill is not that far from as, we will be there right soon. It's gonna be our days.
Fans are always important, for Inter as well. I am not sure if I was a real Inter fan though I hope I were. Chinese fans are very different from those in Italy, because of the far distance, they will always be happy whenever they saw things in Black and Blue, they give a lot, but never ask for something back. They lift you up when you are in the valley, they take you when the sun is going down, they are the unsung heroes of Inter, Inter could never do this without fans. In a way, Chinese fans.
After getting the fourth place, we need some rest anyway. The long way is over, we have made it through the rain, all that we want is to watch you go and show us the true me aning of being.
Life is to be whole. If we are brave enough to love, strong enough to forgive, generous enough to rejoice in another's happiness, and wise enough to know there is enough love to go around for us all, then we can achieve a fulfillment that no other living creature will ever know. That's what Inter has taught me.

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT THIS SEASON
FORZA NERAZZURRI!

INTER.IT

(那个CHEN YOUYOU就是本人啦,陈悠悠。)

分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
分享分享0 收藏收藏0 顶0 踩0
\'\'I CAN PLAY CRAP AND STILL WIN TOURNAMENTS, THAT‘S HOW GOOD I AM\'\'---[SHADOW=255,blue,1]RONNIE  O'SULLIVAN[/SHADOW]---MASTER OF SNOOKER! 

(U14)Giovanissimi

蓝黑旗手

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2003-10-7

VIP会员

沙发
发表于 2004-5-21 20:02:00 |只看该作者
好羡慕楼主的英语水平哦~居然可以写这么一大堆,嘿,看得头痛了~~真是恭喜楼主了
落雨天

使用道具 举报

Administrator

永远的法切蒂

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2003-12-12
地板
发表于 2004-5-21 20:32:00 |只看该作者
ICN以你为荣,自己翻译成中文吧,我们就不在头大的去润色了,哦耶~
The history of Inter is my history

使用道具 举报

(U17)Allievi

生命的颜色

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2003-11-30

VIP会员

4#
发表于 2004-5-21 21:33:00 |只看该作者
只能用羡慕来形容!

使用道具 举报

(U17)Allievi

国际米兰的花匠

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2003-9-18
5#
发表于 2004-5-21 22:07:00 |只看该作者
虽然看不大懂,但还是很高兴和楼主MM一起分享你的快乐和你的文章!
想要给你的奇迹,是一望无际的绿色。

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2003-12-2
6#
发表于 2004-5-21 22:14:00 |只看该作者
中国INTER  FANS的魅力越来越受到官网的关注,
MM太出色了,分享你的欣喜,继续加油!

使用道具 举报

(U15)Giovanissimi

大刀向鬼子头上砍去

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2004-3-18
7#
发表于 2004-5-21 22:25:00 |只看该作者
 看了一下英文,不错,我写不出来这样的英文,但是真的很祝贺你。因为你收到了国际米兰的来信,你真的幸福。
[url=tencent://message/?uin=253645430&Site=国际米兰中文网&Menu=yes]点击这里给我发消息[/url]

使用道具 举报

(U17)Allievi

蓝黑忍者

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2004-5-9
8#
发表于 2004-5-21 22:48:00 |只看该作者
继续努力啊,让官网更重视中国
“我不愿在国际米兰以外的意大利球队踢球,只因为我不愿与蓝黑军团在球场上相见----伊万”

使用道具 举报

Presidente

邪恶的小正太

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2003-11-24
9#
发表于 2004-5-21 22:56:00 |只看该作者
教育网上不去外国网站,只能在这里欣赏了
一期荣华一盃酒

使用道具 举报

(U16)Allievi

寂寞烟枪

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2003-8-5
10#
发表于 2004-5-21 23:57:00 |只看该作者
悠MM继续加油哦~~

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册通行证

手机版|Archiver|国际米兰 ( 粤ICP备05005441号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 21:52 , Processed in 0.051193 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, Eaccelerator On.