In memory of Giacinto Facchetti.

1) DEAR CIPE,...
2) GIACINTO FACCHETTI, 18-07-1942 - 04-09-2006
3) FACCHETTI, A FOOTBALL ICON
4) THE WORLD REMEMBERS GIACINTO FACCHETTI
5) TRIBUTES POUR IN FOR FACCHETTI

1) DEAR CIPE,...

Dear Cipe,

I didn't manage to tell you what I wanted to for fear of making you understand that time was inexorable and the illness terrible.

I am sorry, but I think I should thank you most of all for the patience you have always had with me. For your eyes that smiled, until the end, at the enthusiasm or the irony with which I tried to overcome the difficult times with you.
A few days ago you spoke to me with hardly any voice left - and with the expression of someone who loves you - about Inter, projecting your thoughts towards a future beyond our possibilities, humble, ignorant and human.

A few months ago I asked you, half joking and half serious, why we never managed to have a referee as a friend, so we could feel protected at least once. And you, with an expression that was both soft and severe, replied to me that I couldn't ask you this because you weren't capable.

Fantastic. Your great dignity wasn't capable of it, your natural honesty wasn't capable of it. Neither was the sportsmanship that remained intact since your first day at Inter, with Herrera who mistakenly called you Cipelletti, and since then all of us have called you Cipe. Gentle, intelligent, courageous, reserved, far from every vulgar reaction.

Thank you again for having honoured Inter, and with her, all of us.

Massimo Moratti
TOP2) GIACINTO FACCHETTI, 18-07-1942 - 04-09-2006
Inter president Giacinto Facchetti passed away on Monday 4 September 2006.Hewas 64. The funeral took place at the Basilica of Saint Ambrose in Milan on Wednesday 6 September.

The Facchetti family, Massimo Moratti and Inter thank all those who, with sincere and profound affection, paid homage and bid farewell to Giacinto Facchetti.

"Everyone must leave something behind when he dies. A child or a book or a painting or a house or a wall built or a pair of shoes made. Or a garden planted. Something your hand touched some way so your soul has somewhere to go when you die, and when people look at that tree or that flower you planted, you're there.
It doesn't matter what you do, he said, so long as you change something from the way it was before you touched it into something that's like you after you take your hands away. The difference between the man who just cuts lawns and a real gardener is in the touching, he said.
The lawn cutter might just as well not have been there at all; the gardener will be there a lifetime."
Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

Photos - Final salute to Giacinto Facchetti: http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=23860&L=en
3) FACCHETTI, A FOOTBALL ICON

Giacinto Facchetti was born in Treviglio, Bergamo province on 18 July 1942. A gifted all-round sportsman in his youth, he played football for his local team and achieved good results in athletics championships. At the age of sixteen he was already a promising young player courted by Bergamo-based side Atalanta and Inter. Facchetti chose the Milanese Nerazzurri, and would go on to become a legend.

Facchetti made his Italian top-flight debut on 21 May 1961 at the Stadio Olimpico in Rome. Inter beat Roma 2-0. The following Sunday in Milan he scored the first of his 59 goals for Inter in a match against Napoli. It was Helenio Herrera, coach of the legendary Great Inter side of all time, who combined Facchetti's attacking and defending abilities and invented the role of the modern full-back.

In his playing career Facchetti won 4 Italian league titles, 2 European Cups, 2 Intercontinental Cups and a Coppa Italia. He collected a total of 476 Serie A appearances for Inter. His international career was just as extraordinary. Facchetti earned 94 Italy caps (70 as captain), won the 1968 European championship with Italy in 1968 and captained the Azzurri against Brazil in the World Cup final in Mexico in 1970.

After his playing career Facchetti took up various managerial positions at Inter, including technical director, board member, worldwide ambassador and vice president. On 30 January 2004 Massimo Moratti handed him the highest office: Facchetti was the first player in Inter's history to become president. Under his administration, Inter won a Scudetto, two Italian Cups and two Italian Super Cups.

An icon of world football, Facchetti held a number of institutional roles within FIFA and UEFA along with the great champions who have written the history of the sport.
4) THE WORLD REMEMBERS GIACINTO FACCHETTI
FIFA, UEFA and the world press remember Giacinto Facchetti:

FIFA - ITALY REMEMBERS FACCHETTI
UEFA - INTER GREAT FACCHETTI PASSES AWAY
L'EQUIPE - GIACINTO FACCHETTI DIES
MARCA - LEGENDARY PLAYER AND CURRENT INTER PRESIDENT FACCHETTI DIES
AS - INTER LEGEND GIACINTO FACCHETTI DIES
EL MUNDO DEPORTIVO - LEGENDARY FACCHETTI DIES
THE TIMES - GIACINTO FACCHETTI
INTERNATIONAL HERALD TRIBUNE - ITALY LOSES A LEADER
ESPN - GIACINTO FACCHETTI, FORMER ITALY CAPTAIN, DIES AT 64
EUROSPORT - INTER PRESIDENT DIES
THE GUARDIAN - FORMER ITALY INTERNATIONAL FACCHETTI DIES
CNN - INTER MOURNING DEATH OF FACCHETTI
BBC - INTER MILAN LEGEND FACCHETTI DIES
REUTERS - FACCHETTI, A MAN OF STYLE ON AND OFF THE FIELD
RECORD - FACCHETTI DEATH LEAVES INTER, ITALY IN MOURNING
SPORT - INTER LOSES ITS PRESIDENT
VOETBAL - AN INTER LEGEND DIES
O GLOBO - EX-PLAYER AND INTER PRESIDENT FACCHETTI DIES
LA NACION - FAREWELL TO A SYMBOL OF INTER AND ITALIAN FOOTBALL
CLARIN - FACCHETTI, AN ICON OF WORLD FOOTBALL, DIES
EL PAIS - INTER PRESIDENT DIES
EL MUNDO - FACCHETTI, LEGEND AND PRESIDENT OF INTER
THE INDEPENDENT - ITALY MOURNS EX-CAPTAIN FACCHETTI
TITAN SPORTS -THE CAPTAIN OF CAPTAINS

Links to articles at this page: http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=23856&L=en
5) TRIBUTES POUR IN FOR FACCHETTI
Tributes for Giacinto Facchetti, who died on Monday 4 September 2006 aged 64:

Javier Zanetti: "All of us and the whole Inter family feel immense pain. We will miss Giacinto so much because he was an extraordinary person, a very very good human being. He was part of and always will be part of Inter's history. Today is a very sad day because he was close to us, close to all of us. We will miss Giacinto so much."

Roy Hodgson: "I am deeply saddened to hear of the death of Giacinto Facchetti. He was a great, true friend of mine, and I feel lucky and privileged to have known him. No one will ever be able to take his place in football legend. It is easier to be a great player than a great man, but Giacinto combined these two qualities: he was the best, as a player and a man. I can only hope that time helps his beloved family to get over this terrible loss."

Giuseppe Bergomi: "He was a reference point for me within the club. He was an exquisite person, an example for everyone. Giacinto was considered the best, not just at Inter but also internationally. He was a good, gentle and honest man who was esteemed and highly regarded by everybody. As a player I didn't have the pleasure of seeing him play, but as a fellow defender I can say that a left-back who scores 59 goals is an extraordinary player."

Sandro Mazzola: "He was a great figure on the field and off it. He was a wonderful team mate and the authoritative figure in the squad. He was always ready to battle, he was a great."

Ivano Bordon: "He was like an older brother to me. I spoke with him on the phone 15 days ago. I told him that when I came back from the national team I would go visit him. It's too bad the young players of today didn't have the chance to see him."

Gianni Rivera: "He was a great person, much greater on the human level than the sporting one. We passed many years together and saw each other regularly when we had both finished playing. There was a very strong rapport between us."

Dino Zoff: "I have wonderful memories of Giacinto. We played many years in the national side together. He was an extraordinary lad, you couldn't fail to like him."

Gigi Riva: "He was the captain of our generation. He was a clean face and unfortunately he has left us far too soon. We had an excellent relationship. He knew he could count on me and I knew I could count on him. I have lost a friend and a companion in many wonderful adventures."

UEFA (Andy Roxburgh): "We are all devastated at this news, it has come as a terrible shock. I did a coaching job with the youth academy at Inter Milan some months ago, and sat with him at a club game. At that point we didn't know there was a problem. Words defy us as to how this tall, smart sportsman could disappear from us so quickly. He was a fantastic person 鈥?he was an absolute gentleman. He oozed class in everything he did. As a football person he was also of the highest order, becoming a statesman as president of Inter. He was the man who introduced the attacking full-back to football and he spoke about it in detail to technical directors at a recent UEFA conference. Celtic FC coach Jock Stein modelled the left-back of his great [1960s] team, Tommy Gemmell, on him 鈥?it was therefore ironic that Gemmell scored one of Celtic's goals against Giacinto and Inter in the 1967 European Cup final in Lisbon. It's the greatest form of praise when people follow you. His CV as a player was wonderful."

Roma: "The world of sport has lost a charismatic figure who besides his sporting and professional qualities, distinguished himself for his high moral and human qualities."

Read the fans' tributes here: http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=23851&L=en

Leave your message for Giacinto Facchetti: http://www.inter.it/en/speciali/messaggievento/giacinto.html

5555 基本上都看不懂  有没有高手帮忙翻译啊?
分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
分享分享0 收藏收藏0 顶0 踩0
永远的Nerazzurri

(U12)Esordienti

跳水里扑腾腾

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2006-7-29
沙发
发表于 2006-9-12 17:58:21 |只看该作者
幸福~~~祈祷在天堂的3号~~
百年国际米兰
国际米兰百岁生日快乐

使用道具 举报

(U17)Allievi

“六扇门”门主

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2004-10-21
地板
发表于 2006-9-12 17:58:41 |只看该作者
<P>我不懂`~~</P><P>但我觉的你好幸福...................</P>
我住长江头,君住长江尾,日日思君不见君,共饮一江水.此水几时休,此恨何时已.只愿君心似我心,定不负相思意.

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2003-8-8
4#
发表于 2006-9-12 18:00:26 |只看该作者
恭喜楼主啊!俺也看不懂!

使用道具 举报

Prima Squadra

小小的幸福着

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2004-10-26
5#
发表于 2006-9-12 18:01:30 |只看该作者
<P>在官网注册的一般都会发这封邮件给你,纪念主席的吧!</P>
FORZA INTER !FORZA NERAZZURRI !

使用道具 举报

Prima Squadra

生于同衾 死于同椁

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2006-2-21
6#
发表于 2006-9-12 18:07:57 |只看该作者
<P>恭喜楼主啊。。。。。</P>
<font color="blue">蒹葭苍苍,白露为霜。所谓伊人,在水一方。溯洄从之,道阻且长。溯游从之,宛在水中央。

使用道具 举报

(U17)Allievi

BOYS-SAN

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2005-1-9
7#
发表于 2006-9-12 19:07:25 |只看该作者
恭喜楼主啊。。。。。
日子难过天天过;岁岁难熬月月熬....

使用道具 举报

Prima Squadra

披着狼皮的羊

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2005-5-17
8#
发表于 2006-9-12 19:28:24 |只看该作者
谁翻译下啊?!!!!!!

使用道具 举报

Capitano

麦子的传统师傅

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2005-7-28
9#
发表于 2006-9-12 19:36:37 |只看该作者
<P>唉!唉!唉!</P>[em03]
天上的星星,为何,与地上的人儿一样稠密?地上的人儿,为何,与天上的星星一样疏远?

使用道具 举报

Prima Squadra

新大国米时代铺路石

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2003-8-6
10#
发表于 2006-9-12 20:00:58 |只看该作者
谁让你们不留意看CN的新闻,新闻里面都有的
莫拉蒂写给法切蒂的那篇文章:
莫拉蒂:致亲爱的齐佩
http://www.inter.net.cn/news/dispArticle.Asp?ID=11402
Solo Space
Peppino Prisco: "Io non rubo il campionato, e in Serie B non son mai stato"

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册通行证

手机版|Archiver|国际米兰 ( 粤ICP备05005441号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-1 03:58 , Processed in 0.045734 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, Eaccelerator On.