帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2008-6-12
171#
发表于 2008-6-27 22:27:20 |只看该作者
分享到:
如果卡瓦略过来,可以把里瓦斯租借出去或直接转会。里瓦斯还不是典型的Cultured centre-back,但如果作为Powerful centre-back,身高好象又有点欠缺。

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2008-6-12
172#
发表于 2008-6-28 00:37:02 |只看该作者
夸雷斯马的资料(英语):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricardo_Quaresma

Despite naturally being a right winger, Quaresma also plays as a left winger, in Porto's 4-3-3 formation.

Porto have repeatedly stated they will not listen to offers less than

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2008-6-12
173#
发表于 2008-6-28 00:38:49 |只看该作者
在波尔图俱乐部网站上的资料:
http://www.fcporto.pt/English/pl ... amp;idJogador=18420

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2008-6-12
174#
发表于 2008-6-28 00:42:40 |只看该作者

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2008-6-12
175#
发表于 2008-6-28 01:31:18 |只看该作者
现在是罗马时间的周五晚上19:30,听说Inter的代表正在波尔图谈判,希望今晚出来结果,不管行不行。

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2008-6-12
176#
发表于 2008-6-28 01:35:35 |只看该作者
http://footylatest.com/news/news.php?item.963.3

Inter Milan sign Lampard
Saturday 28 June 2008 - 01:14:40

It has been reported in a respected Sports source that Frank Lampard has agreed to join Jose Mourinho at Inter Milan in a four year deal, worth 7.3 million euros a year to the midfield star. (即周薪14万欧元,或11.1万英镑)

The move has been expected to be negotiated but no-one expected it to come to such a rapid conclusion.

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2008-6-12
177#
发表于 2008-6-28 01:52:06 |只看该作者
发现国内媒体对于国米转会的传闻说法比NewsNow上看到的多几倍。
回顾一下M-M关于转会的历次讲话原话。

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/rea ... =en&IDINI=29414
Mourinho: "A new era starts today"
Tuesday, 03 June 2008 14:38:54
Do you think it will be necessary to change many elements of the current Inter squad?
From what I have read in the press all over the world - not just in Italy and Portugal - it seems as if I have come to coach a team with a squad of 70 players. This isn't good. I want to work in a team of 20-21 players plus the goalkeepers. I think that every player in the world wants to play for Inter, and that every president wants to sell players to Inter. I like the players in my squad and I don't need to make radical changes. For myself and the management, the team just needs due or three players to improve and be even more competitive. I want the chance to change things a bit because I don't know any coach who has the same ideas as another. But I didn't like what I read about me not liking some of the players in the squad, and that I want to buy all the best players in Europe. This is not true. I have a clear message that I want to transmit to my players. From now on I want to talk about them as my players. I want to tell all of them that I like the squad and I have faith in them. I have seen a lot of Inter's matches during the season and I appreciated the team's mentality. It's hard for me to wait until mid-July to start."

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2008-6-12
178#
发表于 2008-6-28 01:53:18 |只看该作者
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/rea ... =en&IDINI=29439
Moratti: "Precise objectives"
Thursday, 05 June 2008 14:59:01
MILAN - Massimo Moratti says Inter will focus on "limited and precise objectives" in this summer's transfer market.
"There are three or four players whose contracts are expiring and we are likely to move in that direction," said the Inter president ahead of an Italian FA meeting in Rome.
"Mourinho hasn't given us a list but he has indicated the players he thinks could be a good addition to the team. We continue to look around the world, but I have read a lot of things that aren't true."
Moratti also commented on the future of club official Gabriele Oriali. "We will look to find a solution. We have to talk about it together," said the president, adding that he was "sorry" for how the relationship with ex-coach Roberto Mancini ended. "I understand his state of mind," he said.

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2008-6-12
179#
发表于 2008-6-28 02:02:51 |只看该作者
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/rea ... =en&IDINI=29464
Moratti: "Mourinho is number one"
Monday, 16 June 2008 16:24:15
PORTOFINO (Genoa) - Massimo Moratti answered questions from journalists before giving his speech at F.C. Internazionale's 2008 Workshop at the Portofino Kulm Hotel. The Inter president commented on the impact of new coach José Mourinho and the club's summer transfer targets.
This is what he had to say:

Let's go back to Mourinho. There's great interest in what kind of relationship you will have with a coach who is very firm in terms of his transfer targets...
(Laughs) "We made two separate lists. Now we will see... It depends on his financial strength... Jokes aside, Mourinho hasn't caused any problems over transfers, and neither did Mancini before him. I will explain: we have always acted according to the economic indications of the club, and then the club has aimed to help the coach build a winning team. Mancini managed to, and now it's the turn of Mourinho, who hasn't made any impossible requests."

Could the arrival of Scolari at Chelsea be an obstacle in terms of your transfer dealings?
(Laughs again) "It depends on which players the journalists have decided Inter must buy... I don't think it will be an obstacle, but it's never easy to buy players."

Is Portuguese player Deco really one of the midfielders that Inter is targeting?
"Deco is one of the players with characteristics that could be useful to our team, but you either buy him or another player with the same characteristics - not everyone that I'm reading about in these days..."

Can we say that Lampard is the player around which Mourinho wants to build his Inter team?
"We can say that Mourinho likes Lampard a lot. He's a great player. But this doesn't mean it's easy to get him."

Have you already tried?
"Yes, I think so. I still don't know. For now we have created a strategy with Mourinho."

Let's go back to the transfer market. Will Adriano return after his loan period at San Paolo?
"Yes, he will return. Mourinho wants to see how he is and understand what part he wants to play in what is a competitive squad for next season."

So is it true that Mourinho hasn't asked you to sign any strikers?
"Yes, it's true."

Some mind-boggling amounts have been mentioned for some players, like Quaresma. Are valuations of 40 million euros too high for Inter?
"It's a lot of money. It's not as if it's not the time to spend a fortune, but sometimes you can get a bargain. But at the moment we have no intention of entering into this sort of spiral."

But they say that a very expensive champion like Cristian Ronaldo could change club...
(Laughs) "So this means he's not that expensive..."

How close is Brazilian player Mancini to Inter?
"If I listen to my men and read the papers, they are all close... But there's nothing concrete just yet, and it's the same for the others. We have just made a project with Mourinho, and we will move forward without rushing."

The rumours about Barcelona's Xavi?
"No, I really don't think so."

It seems as if Juventus are further ahead in the race to sign Roma's Aquilani...
"Everyone likes him, but if we buy a central midfielder we won't buy two."

Will you sell a lot of players?
"If we take into consideration those whose contracts are up at the end of June, there aren't that many. There won't be a big exodus. There may be a few who feel they want to go elsewhere to play with more continuity after talking with Mourinho and listening to his ideas. We will see. Crespo, for example? No, it's not necessarily Crespo. Is Chivu untransferable? Yes."

使用道具 举报

帖子
精华
CNB
注册时间
2008-6-12
180#
发表于 2008-6-28 02:05:59 |只看该作者
上面最后一段话的官方中文版:

问:您会卖出很多球员吗?

答:如果我们考虑那些合同在6月底结束的球员的话,那样的球员没有很多。不会有大规模的出走的。也许会有一些人,在和穆里尼奥交流,并聆听了他的想法之后,感觉到他们去另外一个地方踢球能够更加连续的出场。我们会知道的。例如克雷斯波?不,克雷斯波没必要这样。齐沃是非卖品吗?是的。

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册通行证

手机版|Archiver|国际米兰 ( 粤ICP备05005441号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-5 19:11 , Processed in 0.110681 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, Eaccelerator On.